GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Adverts that make you want to punch someone until they don't move anymore"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/05/03 at 21:28
Regular
That goddamn old bint off the tesco advert, is it prunella scales, who used to play basil faulties wife? I'd like to wear my shoes out on her face.

Also those diamond car insurance adverts ("Why did I choose diamond car insurance? simple because I'm a woman")

Flash adverts, you know with that idiot and his smart alec wife who you'd like to have an accident with an over-polished floor, while carrying a tray full of broken glass and razor blades.

that guy who takes a day off work. then comes in the following day with a box of lemsip, and comes out with "this sorts the men from the boys"

oh and of course those claim adverts.
"I fell over a piece of wood that shouldn't have been there." congratulations, you're an idiot, have 10 grand

any tampon advert with women prancing around like they're on drugs or something

senokot diarreah adverts. do we really need diarreah adverts?

any more that really tweak your melon?
Tue 13/05/03 at 10:58
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I hate the ads in which men have something bad happens to them, they get humiliated or they are made out to be imbeciles. There are far too many ads of this ilk.

When man invented TV, he did not wish for this.
Tue 13/05/03 at 10:40
"For the horde!!!!"
rogue is fit wrote:
> Now I know that some of you may not know this but, I don't know when
> but they've passed a law saying that you can't take a video camera to
> a primary school play, because of peodophiles (kiddy
> fiddlers)!!!!!..........
> Now here is the part that I don't get WHY DO THEY SHOW WOMEN WIPING
> BABIES A***S THEN KISSING THEM! Now I don't know about you but
> wouldn't they rather watch THAT, then a 6 year old boy dressed as a
> shepard?

very good point.
Sun 11/05/03 at 14:32
Regular
Now I know that some of you may not know this but, I don't know when but they've passed a law saying that you can't take a video camera to a primary school play, because of peodophiles (kiddy fiddlers)!!!!!..........
Now here is the part that I don't get WHY DO THEY SHOW WOMEN WIPING BABIES A***S THEN KISSING THEM! Now I don't know about you but wouldn't they rather watch THAT, then a 6 year old boy dressed as a shepard?
Sat 10/05/03 at 20:40
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I hate Vauxhall adverts- with the bloke in court, trying to prove the new Vectra is a great new car. For christ's sake, the Vectra is crap. Vauxhalls are crap. They can't make them sound good. They make CRAPPY cars, because of GMC. They haven't made a half-decent car since probably about 1925. I WANT TO RUN OVER HIM IN A BENTLEY TO SHOW HIM WHAT A GOOD CAR LOOKS LIKE FROM CLOSE RANGE!
Sat 10/05/03 at 18:13
Regular
"Cardboard Tube Ninj"
Those government maths and literacy adverts with the goblin things.

They make me want to burn things.
Sat 10/05/03 at 17:41
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Man: "Has you car insurance gone up this year?"
You: "No."
Man: "Yeah, I bet it has."

An obviously flawed advert.
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:33
"For the horde!!!!"
Borat Sagdiyev wrote:
> he's lucky he's here to stay.
>
> i reckon the churchill dog could have lucky anyway

Churchill could you save me money on my car insurance?

aaallllllllllll yyyesssss

and Churchill could you cover yourself in petrol in light a match?

aaallllllllllll yyyessss
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:30
Regular
that harpic one where they've obviously spent x amount on computer graphics - for a toilet freshner ! what the hell?

and those charmin ones where you see a bear wiping its and smiling.

Oh, and don't get me started on those new tampon adverts
Sat 10/05/03 at 12:27
"For the horde!!!!"
I'm feed up of that Direct line advert with that gimp and his unattractive blonde girlfriend that says "park here and you can buy me lunch", it seems to be on all the time.

That Yes car credit advert with that blonde chick in the green overalls is always on as well.
Fri 09/05/03 at 23:41
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Billy No Mates wrote:
shampoo can give you orgazms, like that bird who runs upstairs, making her husband think she wants sex

If you've not seen "When Harry Met Sally", you'll not get it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.