GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not amazing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 11:43
Regular
Am I special? Am I different? If I died today would anyone remember me?

No

Is there anyway I can be special, Is there any achievement I can make that would make me feel that I was worthy enough to go out among people with pride and confidence. At this point I have to say no. I don't think that my life will ever amount top anything that will make me proud of myself.

I'm very up and down. I'm so amazingly happy one minute, and then I find myself on the floor crying the next. I'm finding it hard to express exactly what I'm feeling today. But I need to get this off my chest and for people to read it.

I want to be amazing. I want to make a difference. I want for the world to grieve for me when I die. I want attebtion. I want love. I want friendship. I really want friendship, and someone to talk to, someone who understands and won't judge me. But I can't reach out to the people I know. Its not the way I am. So I sit here and tella bunch of anonymous readers my deepest feelings.

How sad is that?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:19
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Rosalind wrote:
> I wouldn't. I had a friend who had schizophrenia brought on by
> cannabis.

Wise move.

From having the same feelings I thought to myself that for me to have the whole world mourn for my end would be a tough task, as I don;t have the brain matter to get myself into a position of that magnatude unless I was to be evil about it. Though I know there are others around me that may have the potential. Sad as you all may mock me, but I have almost devoted my life to helping others. It gives me a personal feeling of self-importance without the selfishness, and to see another person happy from something I have done makes the day seem worthwhile.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:21
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Do the people that you help give you a thought when they don't need your help anymore?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:21
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Rosalind wrote:
> btw that should be man or woman who cures cancer.
>
> I'm in with a shot you know :p

It'll be a man, history has proven that fact enough times.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:22
Regular
IF you want to help people, why don't you help a charity out or something?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:23
Regular
"I ush!"
Actually going to the moon and back would be pretty cool,
so long as you did come back,

hell, if you didn't then you'd definitely be remembered.

There have been one hundered and fifty something (I think) shuttle launches and only 16 of the astronauts will be remembered.

one is niel armstrong, one is buzz aldrin (sp?)

the other fourteen are those seven guys in challenger and those seven guys in columbia.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:23
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
i don't think that I want to help people.
People don't respect you for it. They despise you.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:24
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Simon Says wrote:

> the other fourteen are those seven guys in challenger and those seven
> guys in columbia.

whoes names are?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Rosalind wrote:
> i don't think that I want to help people.
> People don't respect you for it. They despise you.

Tell me about it, i'm apllying for the police force at the moment.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:25
Regular
"I ush!"
my point exactly . .
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Whatever else this life holds, I know I've made some people happy at our gigs.
I've looked out and seen them dancing, cheering and singing along - pleasure derived from something created.

That's enough for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.