GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not amazing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 11:43
Regular
Am I special? Am I different? If I died today would anyone remember me?

No

Is there anyway I can be special, Is there any achievement I can make that would make me feel that I was worthy enough to go out among people with pride and confidence. At this point I have to say no. I don't think that my life will ever amount top anything that will make me proud of myself.

I'm very up and down. I'm so amazingly happy one minute, and then I find myself on the floor crying the next. I'm finding it hard to express exactly what I'm feeling today. But I need to get this off my chest and for people to read it.

I want to be amazing. I want to make a difference. I want for the world to grieve for me when I die. I want attebtion. I want love. I want friendship. I really want friendship, and someone to talk to, someone who understands and won't judge me. But I can't reach out to the people I know. Its not the way I am. So I sit here and tella bunch of anonymous readers my deepest feelings.

How sad is that?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:08
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
This might be irrelevant and please don't take offence, but if you are currently smoking cannabis, stop now.

I went through a time of this after a biker mate died, and layong off the smoke helped in the long run.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:10
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I wouldn't. I had a friend who had schizophrenia brought on by cannabis.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:11
"Darth Vader 3442321"
All will be sucked into the void and none shall remember. Death is eternal and memories only last a life time. Even Shakespeare, the man who cures cancer or the first women to have an alien's baby will be forgotten.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:12
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
S, I didn't have you tagged as a deep thinker.
I see your point. I'm considering your answer.
I may be some time.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:14
Regular
"I ush!"
*laughing*

I think you'll find that I'm a little deeper than you think.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:15
Regular
The sagacious one wrote:
>Even Shakespeare, the man who cures cancer

I didn't realise ol' Bill cured cancer...?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:16
Regular
"I ush!"
unless you're talking to some other S,
it which case I'm still the mean, shallow bruiser type ;)
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:16
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
btw that should be man or woman who cures cancer.

I'm in with a shot you know :p
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Maybe thats what you will be remebered for?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:17
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
S, you are the only S I know.

your not the only simon I know though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.