GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not amazing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 11:43
Regular
Am I special? Am I different? If I died today would anyone remember me?

No

Is there anyway I can be special, Is there any achievement I can make that would make me feel that I was worthy enough to go out among people with pride and confidence. At this point I have to say no. I don't think that my life will ever amount top anything that will make me proud of myself.

I'm very up and down. I'm so amazingly happy one minute, and then I find myself on the floor crying the next. I'm finding it hard to express exactly what I'm feeling today. But I need to get this off my chest and for people to read it.

I want to be amazing. I want to make a difference. I want for the world to grieve for me when I die. I want attebtion. I want love. I want friendship. I really want friendship, and someone to talk to, someone who understands and won't judge me. But I can't reach out to the people I know. Its not the way I am. So I sit here and tella bunch of anonymous readers my deepest feelings.

How sad is that?
Fri 28/02/03 at 11:59
Regular
Ros, I sense some serious depression coming on. I think you've been talk with IB for too long... :-)

Anyway, aren't partners there to help you get through the difficult times? I don't think I'd be this relaxed about my last few weeks at uni if I didn't have my girlfriend to talk to every night on the phone...
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:00
"Darkness, always"
I resent that comment!
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Don't judge yourself so negatively. Self deprocation (sp) kills spirit.

Look at your friends. If you can honestly call them your friends and they can about you, then you have done enough to not be forgotten.
Regular
"cachoo"
Rosalind wrote:
> Exactly. I'm amazing in the same way that everyone is. So on fact
> I'm the same.

How are you amazing the same way as everyone else?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:01
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I resent that comment!

:-p
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:02
Regular
I'm amazing, and I know I am.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:04
"Darkness, always"
I wouldn't call myself amazing.

Remarkable, perhaps. But whether or not that's a good thing I'll leave to everyone else.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:05
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I've lost my sense of me. I don't know who I am anymore, or what makes me 'me'. I don't know why the world lets me carrying on 'being'. I need to find 'me again.

"I know I left 'me' around here somewhere"
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:06
Regular
"I ush!"
Maybe you are asking the wrong questions of yourself.
Maybe you need to put things in a different perspective.

Am I special? Yes
Am I different? Definitely
If I died today would anyone remember me? Obviously yes

You just need to reduce the scope a little. There are a million hokey lines that could all be inserted here and all have meaning.

A journey of a million miles starts with a single step.

screw that, who wants to go a million miles anyways. Go a million miles and you'll have gone around the world 41 and a half times, and you'd be in Austrailia *eeuuwww*

you could've gone to the moon and back twice.

That's why these hokey sayings, that sound good in speeches really mean nothing in real life, because they all operate on the wrong sort of scale.

Why do you need to be special, proud, even confident on a grand scale? Why does it matter that joe nobody things you're the mutts nuts?

it doesn't

and when it comes to telling a bunch of *almost* anonymous readers you're deepest feelings, is that sad? no, because it doesn't matter where or when you seek solace so long as you seek it in a relatively safe and healthy way.

That's just my take on things,
or maybe I've missed the point?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:07
"Darkness, always"
So yours is an identity crisis of sorts then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.