GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not amazing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/02/03 at 11:43
Regular
Am I special? Am I different? If I died today would anyone remember me?

No

Is there anyway I can be special, Is there any achievement I can make that would make me feel that I was worthy enough to go out among people with pride and confidence. At this point I have to say no. I don't think that my life will ever amount top anything that will make me proud of myself.

I'm very up and down. I'm so amazingly happy one minute, and then I find myself on the floor crying the next. I'm finding it hard to express exactly what I'm feeling today. But I need to get this off my chest and for people to read it.

I want to be amazing. I want to make a difference. I want for the world to grieve for me when I die. I want attebtion. I want love. I want friendship. I really want friendship, and someone to talk to, someone who understands and won't judge me. But I can't reach out to the people I know. Its not the way I am. So I sit here and tella bunch of anonymous readers my deepest feelings.

How sad is that?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:30
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Rosalind wrote:
> i don't think that I want to help people.
> People don't respect you for it. They despise you.

I've never come across this. I don't just help people, but because they know that I can be depended upon when help is needed, they trust and respect me more. I can see your side though...
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:31
"Darkness, always"
Reminds me of something I half saw on TV the other day.

One of the muppets from WestLife saying "I'm only in this for the music, I love it so much"

I thought at the time "the fact it's made you rich has nothing to do with it then?"

Bloody boyband nobheads.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:31
Regular
"I ush!"
say there have been about 150 manned launches, each with 7 astronauts going up.
If none of them go up twice that's about 1000 guys and gals floating about in space.

1000 out of a world population of 6,000,000,000

they're all 1 in six million and we haven't a clue who these people are,

but it doesn't matter.

Do you think they're families think they're special because they go into space? Are they that superficial.

Do you think that the bimbo who beds footballers thinks that they're special for who they are or for the status that they hold.

Put that way, it's easy to pin point which sort of special I'd rather be.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> One of the muppets from WestLife saying "I'm only in this for the
> music, I love it so much"

Had that been the truth, he would be singing something with a bit of talent, rather than what the record company write specifically because they knew it would make money.

> Bloody boyband nobheads.

That's the truth right there.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Well, when I end up loaded and fat from booze and drugs, I can say with hand on heart that I'm loving it right now and we're not earning from it.

It's just because I *have* to play, regardless of financial benefits. I'd love to earning enough to not have to do anything else, but I'm still happy as Larry at the stage we're at now
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:42
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I bet bedding footballers is more fun than going into space.

damn these pesky morals
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:43
Regular
"I ush!"
I think I'd rather go into space, personally,

now bedding cheerleaders. . .

*tsk*

I did NOT say that ; )
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:43
"Darkness, always"
I don't know. Footballers are so testosterone driven, I'd wager the majority last scant few seconds in a sexual situation.

Going into space lasts for days, and you get to float and bounce off walls and stuff.
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Do you rekon the crew in the space shuttle join the 500,000mile high club?
Fri 28/02/03 at 12:45
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Going into space lasts for days, and you get to float and bounce off
> walls and stuff.

And try to have a dump, which would be an experience of a lifetime, no doubt...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.