GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last game you played..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/05/06 at 15:57
Regular
What was the last game you played?

-----

PC - Enemy Territory

I was on Allies and we won the majority of the maps. I ticked off the Axis using mortar and killed 5 of them in one shot. Might have another game later.
Fri 18/08/06 at 21:28
Regular
Played Vice City earlier, just mucking around, adding points to my Criminal Ranking.

Now 10 000 [and something] Butcher :D
Wed 16/08/06 at 01:49
Regular
Modded? Nooooo...

Ah well, there are loads of RPGs I've not played. In fact I've not played any games in ages, bar Tetris and Tictacs.
Wed 16/08/06 at 00:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If you've got yourself a modded or american psx get a copy of Final Fantasy Tactics, a far far better game, with a great story and gameplay
Wed 16/08/06 at 00:01
Regular
Heh, sorry to disappoint you.

I thought the GBA's Tictacs was a decent enough game. A bit lame at times, and not very deep, but interesting enough to play.

Mind you, I've not played much other FF.
Tue 15/08/06 at 13:28
Regular
"Mooching around"
This kid's been around
Tue 15/08/06 at 11:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Got my hopes up then i realised you were just talking about Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on the GBA. An utter abomination to the name of the greatness that was FF Tactics on the PSX a true classic of a game.
Tue 15/08/06 at 01:12
Regular
Picked up Final Fantasy Tictacs again yesterday.

This time I'm Connor (McLeod) of the Clan McLeod.

There can be only one.

I like RPGs with good character development as part of the storyline. This one is okay... I've not bought a gba game for ages, they never seem to come down in price. Might go have a look at some pre-pwnd ones tomorrow...
Mon 14/08/06 at 14:37
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cruciatum Fixative wrote:
> Never satisfied are we. Maybe they just don't like you :-D

The buildings don't like me either, they keep turning black with stress :(
Mon 14/08/06 at 14:35
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Went back to Call of Duty 2 on the 360. Trying to complete on veteren so I'll have all the achievements but its bloody hard.
Mon 14/08/06 at 13:06
Regular
"Mooching around"
Never satisfied are we. Maybe they just don't like you :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.