GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last game you played..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/05/06 at 15:57
Regular
What was the last game you played?

-----

PC - Enemy Territory

I was on Allies and we won the majority of the maps. I ticked off the Axis using mortar and killed 5 of them in one shot. Might have another game later.
Mon 02/10/06 at 11:20
Regular
The save feature is rubbish, I know. Very frustrating making the tiniest mistake and having to trawl through stuff you've done before.

Think I'll get it completed and then trade it in for some Wii credit - got mine preordered last Friday, hopefully guaranteed a launch unit, yet they can't say just yet.
Mon 02/10/06 at 10:20
"possibly impossible"
I'm in two minds about Dead Rising. I've played through the first few missions, but having to keep restarting is a pain. However, I love just going around killing the zombie, but then I have the 15 minute demo for that too.

I could use the money for Wii games or keep this and get on with the missions...
Mon 02/10/06 at 09:51
Regular
Wasn't too sure about that, looked to be more graphics than ameplay to me - will probably rent it though if Blockbuster ever decide to get some new titles in...

Last game I played - Dead Rising. Quite enjoyable, although can't see it lasting too long.
Mon 02/10/06 at 09:45
Regular
Just Cause - Incredible draw distance and some of the most jaw dropping scenery I've seen in any game, shame the atual game play can get a bit repetetive at times and there's not really too many interesting activitys in what is an incredibly large enviroment, so it does get monotonous at times.

Worth playing for the skydiving and base jumping alone, oh and the main missions are a lot of fun, just the side missions that let the side down.
Mon 02/10/06 at 09:20
"possibly impossible"
Just got Ape Academy 2 (£22.99 in Tesco at the moment)

It's not bad. Much more structured this time and built around a card game of paper-scissors-stone. You still play through the games to unlock the next level (and unlock the games to play on their own) but there is a boss level on each stage and a shop to buy more cards.

The games are just as manic as usual too and there are supposed to be over 200 of them...
Sun 01/10/06 at 22:30
Regular
"Mooching around"
Saints Row
Sat 30/09/06 at 13:29
Regular
Formula 1 2006
Sat 30/09/06 at 12:24
Regular
Enemy Territory
Thu 14/09/06 at 09:33
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Bought LMA Manager 2006 at the weekend as it was only £18 and have been playing it ever since. About 1/4 way through my first season as Chelsea.
Thu 14/09/06 at 02:47
Regular
"8==="
Counter-Strike.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.