GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last game you played..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/05/06 at 15:57
Regular
What was the last game you played?

-----

PC - Enemy Territory

I was on Allies and we won the majority of the maps. I ticked off the Axis using mortar and killed 5 of them in one shot. Might have another game later.
Tue 30/05/06 at 09:07
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
The last game I played was FFXI. Ask me again in 7 years time and it'll probably be the same answer.
Tue 30/05/06 at 08:57
"possibly impossible"
Dead or Alive Ultimate - before I sold it for my Xbox 360 fund.

Pariah - really getting into it now, but will need to start again as the save file went with my Xbox. Still haven't played it online yet.
Mon 29/05/06 at 22:59
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Just ended a somewhat successful session of Battlefield 2.

It's a great game when youre in a squad... but when you're on 18 and the rest of your team are in single figures... and little over 5 at that... you can get somewhat disheartened.

I like what they've done with the 1.3 patch, but I still don't know why guns are remotely accurate when people are spinning, flipping and diving around. maybe the animation is off, or just for looks and not technically correct.

Anyway, enough complaining. I just got an explosives award, and i'm quite happy... I don't like Spec Ops much, and I never use a TANK. (Well, almost never..)

So yes. Battlefield 2 is course for the evenings entertainment. I probably won't get on again tonight as I have to defeat all comers (Easy CPU Opponent) with Liu Ping in Rockstar Presents Table Tennis...

Is that the official title? Rockstar Presents Table Tennis? I've heard some wacky titles in my time, but that takes the Rich Tea. It's like these films you hear of. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. Or The Englishman Who Wet Up a Hill But Came Down a Mountain... Do they realise how many extra ink cartridges they got through to print all the marketting schpeil for that film?! Think of the planet...

I'm becoming quite planet conscious, actually. Dripping taps won't let me sleep, I turn lights off - much to the annoyance of the person who just left the living room to wee - and I walk an extra 20 meters per sale at work so I can recycle the extra customer forms that some orange-tanned floozy printed of in the tens instead of one.

Still, we all have to do our part... We've just hacked down loads of trees from the front of our garden. Connifers, so don't worry. And in it's place we're going to build a wall. Man-made, solid, ugly and anti-nesting for birds. Man 1 - 0 Nature! Actually, i'd better make that Man 1 - 3 nature because there's 3 tough tree stumps (About 5 feet high) that just will not move. I've hit them with a sledge-hammer... kicked them, rugby tackled them (that hurt) and even tried to dig under them - Found Canberra, but no underside of the tree! My last resort is chaining them up and towing them out with a car. Towbar + Chain + Car = Extra Time and Penalties!

But yeah, Battlefield 2 is awesome. You need a good squad though!
Mon 29/05/06 at 22:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
MVP Baseball 2005
Mon 29/05/06 at 22:28
Regular
Command & Conquer Generals (PC)
Mon 29/05/06 at 16:34
Regular
""none""
Metal gear Solid 1 and 3.
Mon 29/05/06 at 15:57
Regular
What was the last game you played?

-----

PC - Enemy Territory

I was on Allies and we won the majority of the maps. I ticked off the Axis using mortar and killed 5 of them in one shot. Might have another game later.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.