GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last game you played..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/05/06 at 15:57
Regular
What was the last game you played?

-----

PC - Enemy Territory

I was on Allies and we won the majority of the maps. I ticked off the Axis using mortar and killed 5 of them in one shot. Might have another game later.
Thu 14/09/06 at 01:23
Regular
Halo 2, I was bored and wanted to have a quick game and couldnt find DW5. I quite enjoyed it actually, I remember playing it with my brother when it first came out. It seemed to be over quicker than I thought.

I wonder when the 3rd one will come out.
Sun 20/08/06 at 21:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Pro Evo 5 - seems to be all I've got time for any more!

And now my bleedin' Xbox is giving me the disc reading errors again, so it doesn't always load up and I can't get anywhere in Fable with the screen fudging up! :@
Sun 20/08/06 at 01:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
OMG DA HAX!!!!
Sat 19/08/06 at 23:24
Regular
Was just playing ET, then got kicked because I was too good :/ I got 16 kills 1 death. Guess they didn't like having their butts kicked lol.
Sat 19/08/06 at 22:21
Regular
"Mooching around"
The only game I've come close to 100% on, is Burnout: Takedown.

I only have two more events to get gold on, and they're both in that stupid F1 style car.
Sat 19/08/06 at 21:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Chaos wrote:
> They might one day ban these types of RPGs, with the reason that
> give people an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

The only way they'll stop me playing Disgaea is if they take it from my cold dead hands, and lots of good people have tried to do so..........and failed *evil sinister glare*

Anyway, been playing PGR3, got all the gold cups which i'm happy with. Hitman Blood Money arrived today so shall be playing that soon enough, nin nin
Sat 19/08/06 at 18:05
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
X-Men Legends II (PSP). Quite good, but can get a bit repetitive, and the PSPs loading times are abysmal. Also, can get frustrating that you have to keep going back and forth to your 'base' area because you can only carry 20 items in your inventory.
Sat 19/08/06 at 13:48
Regular
"Mooching around"
They might one day ban these types of RPGs, with the reason that give people an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
Sat 19/08/06 at 09:11
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
For the last 15 days I've been playing Oblivion on the 360. My save file indicates that I've racked up 165 hours so that works out at 11 hours a day on average. It's fair to say I quite enjoy the game and the break from FFXI is probably doing me some good.
Fri 18/08/06 at 23:11
Regular
"Mooching around"
I've got 100 hidden packages, so I'm happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.