GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last game you played..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/05/06 at 15:57
Regular
What was the last game you played?

-----

PC - Enemy Territory

I was on Allies and we won the majority of the maps. I ticked off the Axis using mortar and killed 5 of them in one shot. Might have another game later.
Tue 25/07/06 at 17:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Still playing FFXI. Square Enix has very kindly introduced Achievements for 360 players in FFXI, all of them along the lines of end-game stuff that can take years to complete (e.g. there's a separate achievement for getting each of the 18 jobs to level 75).

A bit tougher than 'Throw a 50-yard pass' in Madden, but it's nice that these Achievements really are achievements.
Tue 25/07/06 at 13:36
Regular
Super Mario World.

Still have no idea how many secret levels there are.
Mon 24/07/06 at 20:07
Regular
I've just finished 200 line mode on tetris ds.
Mon 24/07/06 at 18:34
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Operation Flashpoint: Resistance

Man, this game is hard.
Mon 24/07/06 at 18:26
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Vice City, for the first time in I don't know how long. It was great.
Mon 24/07/06 at 16:33
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Still playing Golden Sun and Mario Sunshine.

Got 50 odd stars on MS, and haven't traded any of my Blue Coins for stars yet, and have nearly 100 blue coins I think (so another 10 stars really).

On Golden Sun, I'm at the second Lighthouse, got to the fight with Saturos and Menardi, beat them quite easily then the two combined into a huge dragon thing that whupped me. So yeah... I'm missing quite a few of the Djinni too, but I'm not sure if I can be bothered to go back and search for them all.
Sat 22/07/06 at 11:25
Regular
Smackdown vs Raw 2006
Fri 21/07/06 at 23:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shinobido

Pretty much Tenchu with lots of stuff added in. Been playing it for ages and have only just scratched the surface as some new ninjas have appeared on the scene who'll be taking the same jobs and going about their business on the same map, that should make it harder and alot more interesting. Absolutely great game...........except for the horrid voice acting, unless of course i'm wrong and Ninja's did speak with charisma free monotone North English accents. Hurrah for the Japanese voice over mode
Fri 21/07/06 at 23:18
Regular
"Mooching around"
I find it worrying how beating Tajiri with a sledge hammer gives me such a good feeling deep inside :-D
Fri 21/07/06 at 14:23
Regular
Boogeyman wrote:
> Yeah. At one point I got hooked on an online game called
> runescape :) You might like it :)

Yeah I play it and it's annoyingly addictive, even though it's repetitive clicking on a Java engine. 'Pking' is a laugh though, and getting a good item is fun.

Anywhom, also been doing quite a lot of Kung Fu Chaos multiplayer, it's just so fast-paced, original and generally all about fun, even if it is a button-masher. Having said that, the story's no push-over; trying to get five stars in all levels is challenging. Still only managed 86% completion.

Halo 2 is always a good multiplayer favourite, mucking around being as much fun as actually killing the other people. Been doing things like two Banshees versus a Wraith and smashing Warthogs into each other. Seemingly boring but great fun with a few tubes of Pringles =D

Can't forget about the Timesplitters 3 multiplayer I've been playing either, another original series with whacky characters and the amount of bots available is great. Fast-paced first to 500 deathmatch is where the action's at. Apparently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.