GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last game you played..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/05/06 at 15:57
Regular
What was the last game you played?

-----

PC - Enemy Territory

I was on Allies and we won the majority of the maps. I ticked off the Axis using mortar and killed 5 of them in one shot. Might have another game later.
Mon 11/12/06 at 16:34
Regular
Machie wrote:
> Spriffle wrote:
> Machie next time you play ET tell me, as I used to play it
> quite
> a bit, havn't touched it for ages though hehe. :)
>
> Blimey I've never met anyone on here who's played ET before =D.
> Tried to get people to download the game years ago but they just
> werent interested in a free game. Sure, if you see me posting on
> here give me a shout and we'll have a game. ;) I seem to go
> months without playing it but can do quite well when I get going
> again.

Haha, I been playing the Wolfenstein games online from the RTCW Demo, but havn't played either game for about a year or something lol! I played last night and my strafe jumpuing all good, just the aim...lol

but yeh add my msn if ya want for a game [email protected]

I don't mind if anyone else adds me on here btw =]
Mon 11/12/06 at 10:48
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Tiger Woods 2005 on PS2.
Mon 11/12/06 at 00:07
Regular
Spriffle wrote:
> Machie next time you play ET tell me, as I used to play it quite
> a bit, havn't touched it for ages though hehe. :)

Blimey I've never met anyone on here who's played ET before =D. Tried to get people to download the game years ago but they just werent interested in a free game. Sure, if you see me posting on here give me a shout and we'll have a game. ;) I seem to go months without playing it but can do quite well when I get going again.
Mon 11/12/06 at 00:00
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Bullett wrote:
> Twilight Princess - loving it so far :)

Same here, and I haven't even dented it yet.
Sun 10/12/06 at 20:50
Regular
The Simpsons: Road Rage on GameCube.

It maybe a blatent rip-off of Crazy Taxi, but I enjoy it.

I admit it would be a lot worse if it wasn't Simpsons based...
Sun 10/12/06 at 19:42
Regular
Twilight Princess - loving it so far :)
Sat 09/12/06 at 18:55
Regular
Machie next time you play ET tell me, as I used to play it quite a bit, havn't touched it for ages though hehe. :)
Sat 09/12/06 at 18:47
Regular
Worms II

Since my brother got his own PC he's been buying a few old PC games lately. I found it difficult at first, lots of guess work but I soon did quite well. I think I managed to get to level 10. Might try it again but last time I played till 3am.
Mon 02/10/06 at 14:47
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
The last game I played was World of Warcraft.. I'm quite new to it all (i'm on the 10-day trial.) So far, it's been good. it takes a very very short time to get used to what's going on, and if you read the manual before you get started, you're well away.

I'm a level 8 Gnome Mage, on the UK Kilrogg server. I've got some new spells and stuff, and i'm quite enjoying it. Initially I was annoyed at how far you had to walk for everything, but the distance really does add to the game. My home is now Kharanos, and i'm on my way to level 9. I have a few missions to do, so i've got things to keep me going.

What I liked about EVE Online, was the way space was rated 1.0 > 0.0, so you'd know what kind of trouble you could expect. There's no indication of that in WoW, so when I was running around killing Leper Gnomes, I wondered into some cave, and soon came across level 25 things and skill level things that just looked liked death incarnate.

I'm not sure whether or not i'd buy the game. I like it. But with BF 2142 round the corner, Company of Heroes out and Defcon to compliment, there seems like an awful lot of instant gratification games that better suit the amount I play. But still, i'm about 3 days into my trial.. and you never know. I might hit a stride at level 15-20 and absolutely love it.

But yeah... rant over, World of Warcraft. Fun.
Mon 02/10/06 at 12:12
Regular
Dead Rising is amazing! Took me a little while to adjust to the save system and the levelling up, but once you get used to it that's when the fun starts.

It's quite short to play through, but the fun lies in going back through multiple times to try and do the bits you'll no doubt have to ignore the first time through. I've already completed it 4 times, and I'm still looking forward to going through again to get all the survivors and stories and stuff.

Oh and then there's 10 hours in survival mode to unlock the lightsabre!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.