GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Thu 24/05/07 at 21:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Chaos wrote:
> Plane crash hasn't been explained, we assumed it was because of
> the system failure, but the writers have said this isn't the
> cause, or rather it's not entirely responsible.

As far as i'm aware the plane crash was brought down by Desmond failing to release the magentic charge at a safe level. When released the magnet pulled the plane in and ripped it apart.
Thu 24/05/07 at 21:29
Regular
"lets go back"
Whats that website you always link to Machie, the one that isnt lostpedia.
Thu 24/05/07 at 21:21
Regular
We really havent discussed it but I think we should. Why was Walt there? Was it really him or was it the Island or Lostzilla again? Does this mean Walt is dead? It's usually dead people who appear like that isnt it?

But then why Walt? Why not someone else? We were lead to believe that Walt has this incredible power, all kids seem to on the Island. How come this is a new thing as when Ben was on the Island as a child the only unique thing he could do was talk to his dead Mum. No wait, maybe that girlfriend is dead too, or better yet, she's the Island/Lostzilla. Hmm okay maybe not.

The all of a sudden the black woman who talked about Walt earlier gets killed by the Russian guy (I still dont know what they said to each other) and they've down played this part of the plot.

The French woman finally meets her daughter again and it wasnt really an emotional reunion was it? Hasnt she been wanting her back for 16 years now?

I remember one clip we saw years ago, the Others were walking through the jungle and we saw children with them. One bear foot and carrying a toy was it? I still want to know why they're so keen on children. =/
Thu 24/05/07 at 21:14
Regular
I'm sorry guys but I cant see Sawyer or Sayid surviving and leaving the Island :( they've killed too many people and both have previous lives they'd rather forget. I'm sure they'll be killed off as heroes.

But look on the brightside, your favour Jack survives =)
Thu 24/05/07 at 21:13
Regular
"lets go back"
My death predictions were pretty accurate. Id said Tom, Locke, Charlie, Mikhail and Sawyer. Tom and Charlie died. Mikhail died about 3 times and Locke got shot and left for dead (I predicted before that ep) so I was reasonably close.
Thu 24/05/07 at 21:07
Regular
"Mooching around"
Geffdof wrote:
> It wasnt predictable at all. In fact, I get the future flash
> thing straight away, let alone see it coming. They have another
> 48 episodes to sort all of the stuff out that we dont know yet
> but that episode has set it all up so perfectly. It had me so
> confused and has given me so many questions. Im really excited
> about the direction the show is going in. Showing Jack off the
> island in the future desperately wanting to return shows that in
> the gap between present island events and the time of the flash
> forward he has obviously discovered many island secrets which he
> is desperate to return to so we can know that it'll all get
> sorted out in the end.

I kinda spent a lot of my free time this past month all over lostpedia.com, that coupled with the fact that things in the flashback/forward, wern't adding up, I guessed it was the future when he was at the coffin.

48 episodes isn't so bad I guess :) and I suppose it does have me very anxious for season 4, which i suppose is the main aim of the finale.

Oh well :) Only time will tell, at least my guess at Tom dying was correct, if only for that and not who killed him =D
Thu 24/05/07 at 21:03
Regular
"Mooching around"
Nin wrote:
> The plane crash has already been explained, the hostiles are a
> relatively new group so be patient and the guys from Antartica
> work for Widmore. Honestly, where could the show go if they gave
> away the monster and other stuff?

Plane crash hasn't been explained, we assumed it was because of the system failure, but the writers have said this isn't the cause, or rather it's not entirely responsible.

We've known about the hostiles for a while now :)

The guys apparently work for Penny and there are huge questions around them

I can take the monster not being explaind :) I expect that to be the last thing of season 5, I just wanted a bigger list :P
Thu 24/05/07 at 21:01
Regular
"lets go back"
It wasnt predictable at all. In fact, I get the future flash thing straight away, let alone see it coming. They have another 48 episodes to sort all of the stuff out that we dont know yet but that episode has set it all up so perfectly. It had me so confused and has given me so many questions. Im really excited about the direction the show is going in. Showing Jack off the island in the future desperately wanting to return shows that in the gap between present island events and the time of the flash forward he has obviously discovered many island secrets which he is desperate to return to so we can know that it'll all get sorted out in the end.
Thu 24/05/07 at 20:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Chaos wrote:
> Geffdof wrote:
> The future flash back (forward) was brilliant. It was one of
> the
> best season finales of any show I've ever seen.
>
> Really? You don't think it was a tad... Dare I say it,
> predictable?

Hell no. It made a change for Sayid, Bernard and Yin not to die. I'd predicted they would and was quite smug when it seemed they had been.

> I dunno, maybe I'm being a bit negative but I wanted real
> answers for once, I want some clue on the Monster, why their
> plane crashed, The Statue, The Hostiles, Widmore, The dudes that
> looked like they were in Antartica, those bodies from the caves
> (season 1!) anything!
>
> :( I'm not a happy bunny.

The plane crash has already been explained, the hostiles are a relatively new group so be patient and the guys from Antartica work for Widmore. Honestly, where could the show go if they gave away the monster and other stuff?
Thu 24/05/07 at 20:43
Regular
"Mooching around"
Geffdof wrote:
> The future flash back (forward) was brilliant. It was one of the
> best season finales of any show I've ever seen.

Really? You don't think it was a tad... Dare I say it, predictable?

I dunno, maybe I'm being a bit negative but I wanted real answers for once, I want some clue on the Monster, why their plane crashed, The Statue, The Hostiles, Widmore, The dudes that looked like they were in Antartica, those bodies from the caves (season 1!) anything!

:( I'm not a happy bunny.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.