GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Wed 27/09/06 at 18:07
Regular
"lets go back"
There are a couple of new characters listed in imdb. I dont know if they are on the island or "flashback" characters and I dont really want to know because I dont like spoilers.

I just thoughtd Id bring it to your attention incase you wanted to check it out.
Wed 27/09/06 at 17:53
Regular
"lets go back"
We all knew it would be a magnet. We just didnt know if it was real or not, but it appears to have been destroyed so it was a nice conclusion to the problem of the button.

The others bit was a bit crap in the sense that noting happened but tts just basically setting up season 3 where hopefully some interesting things will happen.
Wed 27/09/06 at 16:43
Regular
God just watched it yesterday. That was crap. The electro magnet thing was so predictable and has been one of my theories for a while now. I have no idea why Desmond would even let Locke run the timer down if he had experienced the effects before. The others part was crap. Four toe part was ok.
Mon 25/09/06 at 19:22
Regular
"Mooching around"
Indeed, it wasn't the full episode, but a huge trailer giving glipses of the first 6 episodes. Looks amazing by the way :]
Mon 25/09/06 at 02:55
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Geffdof wrote:
> Im assuming it isnt real.

You would assume right. It's not been televised yet. I'm not sure they've even finished filming.
Sun 24/09/06 at 21:30
Regular
"lets go back"
Im assuming it isnt real. If it is, is it any good?
Sun 24/09/06 at 11:51
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'm downloading the first episode of Season 3 now. I hope it isn't a typo in the title...
Tue 19/09/06 at 20:58
Regular
"lets go back"
Youtube only has 10 minute videos so it would have to be in parts, but I doubt its even on there.

Anyway, a recap. From memory the main big events of the finle were:

The button turned out to be real and Desmond "blew the damn". Is he dead? Are Locke and Echo dead?

Siyead saw a statue with 4 toes. Why does it only have 4 toes?

Jack, Sawyer and Kate where captured by the others. What do they want with them? Why those specific 3 people?

Michael has gone with Walt. Will he be back or has he gone for good?

And, most interesting to me, a new character was revealed in the finale who wasnt on the island but who also wasnt part of a flashback. The closing scenes showed Penelope searching for the island. Could turn out interesting.
Tue 19/09/06 at 18:33
Regular
Where can I see it online? :) hmm perhaps on YouTube.

Lets have a recap of what happened in the final episode of series 2.
Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.