GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Mon 06/11/06 at 22:03
Regular
I finally got round to watching the episode :)

You can tell who dies in Lost, if they get arrested for a traffic offense in Hawaii you can say bye-bye to their characters heh.

This is a first, Geffdof not mentioning something important that happened in the episode :o two background characters now getting some exposure. Last time that happened was the science teacher and we all know what happened to him. So this attractive and smart girl and some guy who's the joker, are we going to flashbacks with them now? We could use some new characters, so many people keep dying it seems. Who is left from the tail end of the plane? Just the old lady's husband? There was another woman with them but she disappeared on their journey to the original group. I think she had short hair, well anyway I've always wandered what happened to her. Is she dead or somewhere else?

All these imaginary people who run off into the jungle. I think we can safely say something is up as it's happening to everyone. Is it this black mist, the 'Lostzilla'?

Pirate blokey on tv, I knew they'd find someone but I thought they might have been pressing the buttons too. Was a bit scary to see him looking at the camera. Sayid said it was one way, does this mean he couldnt see them but he knew someone was using the camera he turned off/broke? Any ideas who he was? And the computer, it reminds me of the computer room where they use to type in the numbers.

We're thinking alike Geffdof but it's awful confusing heh. Straight away I think everyone feels she is trying to trick him. Either for Ben or for herself, whether she wants to take over or something. I mean they don't seem to get on that well. Were they married or something? Or perhaps we're suppose to think that she knows that we know she's lying and to do the opposite of what she's saying. I mean she did say not to believe what she said and she did say that Jack should trust her, so I guess he shouldnt turst her :/ I'm confused now.

Anyone know when series 3 starts on TV? My brother said soemthing about Sky buying the rights.

I'm sure this weeks episode will be good and more than likely it'll be a big cliffhanger.
Mon 06/11/06 at 22:22
Regular
"Mooching around"
Soon, this week or next on Sky One :)
Tue 07/11/06 at 22:55
Regular
"lets go back"
I didnt mention the new people because I HATE them. Poor Mr Eko has died and they just stick a couple of randoms in there to replace him. They didnt really do much worth mentioning either tbh, other than flush a toilet.

Im sure they'll do something cool soon that makes me love them.
Wed 08/11/06 at 10:26
Regular
Chaos wrote:
> Soon, this week or next on Sky One :)

The poor fools who don't have Sky :( or internet for that matter
Wed 08/11/06 at 10:27
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> I didnt mention the new people because I HATE them. Poor Mr Eko
> has died and they just stick a couple of randoms in there to
> replace him. They didnt really do much worth mentioning either
> tbh, other than flush a toilet.
>
> Im sure they'll do something cool soon that makes me love them.

I quite liked Eko so it's disappointing that he's been killed off. I knew they would start to introduce new people from the group but it'll seem odd if suddenly after all these months they decide to start helping out instead of lying about on the beach.
Wed 08/11/06 at 22:52
Regular
"Mooching around"
Just for a bit of randomness, I hate Jack :) I wish they'd kill him off... Guess it'd feel odd then.
Wed 08/11/06 at 23:34
Regular
"lets go back"
Jack was supposed to die in the pilot episode but he went down well on initial screenings so they kept him in.
Thu 09/11/06 at 18:07
Regular
"lets go back"
Not a bad ep, but the cliffhanger was fairly poor. We know she has nowhere to run too so she obviously cant.

I was expecting a spectacualr cliffhanger seen as its on a massive break now.
Fri 10/11/06 at 20:47
Regular
"Mooching around"
Agreed, I'm getting increasingly more annoyed with their "cliffhangers"
Sat 11/11/06 at 16:57
Regular
Okay I finally just finished watching it (Sorry I'm late) and I must say I'm rather disappointed. Atleast I wont mind so much that it's months away. It really was quite poor, as if they just thought it up at the last minute.

Any questions answered? Not really.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.