GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Thu 24/05/07 at 20:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Aye it was tremendous.
I'm completely lost for TV stuff though, now that Scrubs, Ugly Betty and Lost have all finished within the last week.
Thu 24/05/07 at 20:25
Regular
"lets go back"
Chaos wrote:
> Another outragously boring season finale. Honestly, what
> happened? In a two hour special we find out that Naomi isn't who
> she said she was. Woo.
>
> Awful, I feel robbed of my time.
>
> The only interesting speculation I can make, is that when Dharma
> meant hostiles, maybe they were reffering to Widmore.

The future flash back (forward) was brilliant. It was one of the best season finales of any show I've ever seen.
Thu 24/05/07 at 20:23
Regular
"lets go back"
KROC-AKA-COACH wrote:
> On the last episode at the end was tht Jack and Kate before the
> crash, or after?

After. Or at least thats what we assume. It appears that Jack has hit rock bottom after leaving the island. He is depressed and wants to go back, so much so that he wants to kill himself.

Its possible that he is depressed because the people from the boat have come to the island and killed everyone the way Ben told him they would but he and Kate have survived. He feels responsible for their death.
Thu 24/05/07 at 19:50
Regular
"Mooching around"
Another outragously boring season finale. Honestly, what happened? In a two hour special we find out that Naomi isn't who she said she was. Woo.

Awful, I feel robbed of my time.

The only interesting speculation I can make, is that when Dharma meant hostiles, maybe they were reffering to Widmore.
Thu 24/05/07 at 19:46
Regular
"Mighty Strathmore"
On the last episode at the end was tht Jack and Kate before the crash, or after?
Thu 24/05/07 at 18:11
Regular
"lets go back"
I thought that too.
Thu 24/05/07 at 17:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Sawyer seems to have blown a fuse as well. Thats the 3rd person he's killed and the 2nd in the last couple of episodes.
Thu 24/05/07 at 17:40
Regular
"lets go back"
Will he survive the grenade though? Probably, is my answer.
Thu 24/05/07 at 17:26
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Boris the Russian seems to be invincible. I want to know how they explain that.
Thu 24/05/07 at 15:53
Regular
Don't worry guys =) all the answers will be revealed sometimes in 2008.

=D

=|

=(

=,( noooo! I'll have forgotten everything by then. "Lost what?" October would have been better =( curse you Lost executives.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.