GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Sun 12/11/06 at 23:39
Regular
Is the second half of the series on yet? :(
Mon 13/11/06 at 15:38
Regular
Here you go Lost fans, I'm sure you wondered

Whats going through their heads? "Yeah, they gonna kill me off now", Libby looks so wasted.
Wed 15/11/06 at 10:03
"possibly impossible"
And for those of us who can't be bothered waiting many hours for each episode to download...Series 3 is on Sky One this Sunday.
Sat 25/11/06 at 11:27
Regular
The fastest I've downloaded a Lost episode was 30 minutes :) I guess on a 1Mb line it must be a lot slower ;)
Tue 02/01/07 at 18:36
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive realised that Ive been pretty crap with my Lost theories this season. At one time you couldnt shut me up about them then all of a sudden I hardly posted them any more. This will have to change, but not right now because Im off to the gym. I may post some crazy ideas when I return or possibly will wait for the seson to re-comence.
Tue 02/01/07 at 19:22
Regular
The only thing i think ive worked out is that the bears come from the cage that Sawyer and Kate were in.

The tank that Jacks in was from the shark that was in season 2 when they fell off the raft. The shark had a Dharma mark on its tail.

Maybe they're teting animals and decided to move onto something more interesting, humans?

They've managed to control animals and now theyre trying to control humans?
Tue 02/01/07 at 21:03
Regular
"lets go back"
Yeah, thats what I was thinking.

Also, I dont know if I mentioned this at the time....

All of these visions people keep having are actually the black smoke I think.

When Eko saw his brother it was actually the smoke taking his form or at least thats what I took it to be. That means when kate saw the horse and Jack saw his dad etc. They were possibly the black smoke too.
Tue 02/01/07 at 21:11
Regular
Who out of the main cast have not seen anyone they know on the Island?

Let's compile a list.

Eko saw his brother, Kate saw a horse (hangon did she know the horse? I forget). Lock saw umm who did he see? Jack saw his Dad. Can't remember who Hurley saw. Oh wait did Lock see anyone off the Island or just whatshisname who got killed?
Tue 02/01/07 at 21:31
Regular
"lets go back"
Kate knew the horse. She saw it after she killed her father. Its a reminder of her guilt.

Jack saw his dad who he ratted out to the medical council which led him to drink himself to death. Its a remider of his guilt.

Locke saw Boone, who was helping him in the jungle when he died. Locke blames himself for his death. Its a reminder of his guilt.

Eko saw his brother who died because of his drug deal. It reminds him of his guilt.

Im thinking that smokey manifests itself to remind people of their sins maybe.

Hurley is mental so when he saw Dave that doesnt really count because Dave isnt actually real.

Shannon saw Walt but Mrs Klugh asked Michael if Walt had ever appeared somewhere he shouldnt have been so I dont know if that was smokey or actually Walt being all wierd and magical.
Tue 02/01/07 at 21:48
Regular
Is Walt set to make a return? If not F the producers.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.