GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 3 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/09/06 at 17:52
Regular
"lets go back"
Lost is Back for season 3. Use this thread to chat about the show.

Note: we will be talking about the latest episodes from america, so if you havent seen them yet then you might not want to read whats in here.
Page:
Mon 28/05/07 at 20:39
Regular
You mean sexy Claire right?
Mon 28/05/07 at 20:08
Regular
Jack's dad is an important part of the story still I feel. I mean he fathered whats her name too. That one suprised a lot of you.
Mon 28/05/07 at 19:14
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
Alfonse wrote:
> So Jack's father isn't dead? Weeeeeeird.

That was just drunken ramblings, and the head of surgery rose his eyebrow at the comment so that he thought "Now he definitely is drunk!".
Mon 28/05/07 at 16:58
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont see how theyre going to work that. Jack ID'd his body, he's dead. I have to assume that was just drunken Jack rambling
Mon 28/05/07 at 16:33
Regular
So Jack's father isn't dead? Weeeeeeird.
Mon 28/05/07 at 16:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Something came to me last night. Maybe the flash-forward to the present day. They crashed there in 2004 and were only there for 90 or so days so we could assume that Jack and Kate meeting is in 2007 and they've been off the island for the last 2 years. That means series 4 could pick up with a return to the island and more flashbacks of whats happened in the last couple of years.
Mon 28/05/07 at 10:26
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
Machie wrote:
> Some people have suggesting the funeral was either Bens, Sawyers
> or Lockes.
>
> The others are J's, they're assuming Ben changed his name for
> obvious reasons. (well we did know him as Henry for awhile
> he's good at pretending to be someone else)

I've actually been suggesting the funeral was Michael's, for one thing the funeral parlor was in a black community area.
Mon 28/05/07 at 00:09
Regular
Errrm, was that the end of the series or season?

Anyway, I actually only just realised that the guy who got killed was the same guy on the boat. How do you like dem fishbiscuits?

:P
Sun 27/05/07 at 23:04
Regular
"lets go back"
I think its either a character who we don't know yet or Jacob.

I seemed to get the impression that Des wont have any more flashes too. Charlie asked him if he was having any and he said no, but seemed surprised as thought he was saying they have stopped. I could be reading into that too much though.
Sun 27/05/07 at 18:05
Regular
Some people have suggesting the funeral was either Bens, Sawyers or Lockes.

The others are J's, they're assuming Ben changed his name for obvious reasons. (well we did know him as Henry for awhile he's good at pretending to be someone else)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.