GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Happened to Latest OPS2 Mag ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 00:19
Regular
Has anyone one seen it ?, it was due out last Fri the 4th, I haven't got my subscription copy and haven't been out much recently, is it in the shops ??
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:08
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
hopeully subscription copy will turn up in post tomorrow, I can't wait to play Ferrari 355 - think I am the only one ?
Wed 09/10/02 at 20:45
Regular
"  "
Mr H wrote:
> hopeully subscription copy will turn up in post tomorrow, I can't wait
> to play Ferrari 355 - think I am the only one ?

Yeah I think you probably are!! :D
Wed 09/10/02 at 21:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The first look they had was the best. They've had about five since then.....
Wed 09/10/02 at 22:16
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Mr H wrote:

Possibly. Anyone who played the Dreamcast version who now has a PS2 will probably avoid it. It's the most difficult racing game I've ever played (on the DC).

Maybe it's because the Ferraris handle like, well, REAL Ferraris, none of this arcade nonsense. Trying to get one of them to go around a bend without sliding the back end out was like trying to get an elephant to backflip i.e. not impossible but it took a lot of practice.

And it may just be me but it felt like all the other Ferraris I was racing (substitute "watching disappear over the horizon in front of me" for racing) were being driven by Michael Schumacher on one of his "Ich must vin every race vizout fail!!" days.
Thu 10/10/02 at 10:01
Regular
FantasyMeister wrote:
> like trying to get an elephant to backflip i.e. not impossible but it
> took a lot of practice.

lol! Said so casually that I almost believed it!
Thu 10/10/02 at 10:33
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Mr H wrote:

Yep - it looks dated and plays harder than something that is incredibly hard to play. Too many good racers around that whip it's posterior soundly.
Thu 10/10/02 at 10:56
Regular
"  "
And the worse thing is, still no mag!!! Game reckon that it wont be out until next month and the demo disk wil be a bundle of this months and last months!!! Wow!!! I dont beleive it!!! Crazy!!! All after three,

"WE HATE OPSM! WE HATE OPSM! WE HATE OP, WE HATE OP, WE HATE OPSM!!"
"WE ALL HATE GAME TOO! THEY'E SUCH LYING CU..RUNTS! WE ALL HATE GAME, WE ALL HATE GAME, WE ALL HATE GAME TOO!

There, much better.

:|
Thu 10/10/02 at 11:50
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Lol at Natbuc !!

:)
Thu 10/10/02 at 12:18
Regular
"  "
Dinner time now. Do I...

a) Go play pool.

b) Spend the whole hour walking to Game just to find they once more dont have the mag and instead I have to listen to one of their random excuses.

You decide... Hurry, I'm hungry.. :=]
Thu 10/10/02 at 13:41
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Dinner time now. Do I...
>
> a) Go play pool.
>
> b) Spend the whole hour walking to Game just to find they once more
> dont have the mag and instead I have to listen to one of their random
> excuses.
>
> You decide... Hurry, I'm hungry.. :=]

Phone GAME and ask, save your legs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.