GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Happened to Latest OPS2 Mag ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 00:19
Regular
Has anyone one seen it ?, it was due out last Fri the 4th, I haven't got my subscription copy and haven't been out much recently, is it in the shops ??
Tue 08/10/02 at 00:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Has anyone one seen it ?, it was due out last Fri the 4th, I haven't got my subscription copy and haven't been out much recently, is it in the shops ??
Tue 08/10/02 at 00:22
"High polygon count"
It's probably just running behind schedule - hopefully to allow them to get some mega scoop on a playable demo - maybe Vice City or something.

I subscribe too, and it usually comes through around the same time as PSM2 - but it's been a week since I got that, and there's still no sign of the official mag.
Tue 08/10/02 at 08:54
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Well theres and advert for it in another magazine , playable demos are;

Hitman 2
Red Faction 2
Tekken 4
Er...and another 7 (Can't remember the rest and I'm at Uni now and haven't got the mag with me)

I'm going to check the newsagent later on this afternoon 'cause I'm stuck in classes til 12 :( 1 of which will be a boring as hell seminar where everyone sits around in near silence as the lecturer tries to prompt answers from people...yay :(

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 08/10/02 at 09:29
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Nope - No sign of it in sleepy Suffolk yet :(
Tue 08/10/02 at 11:23
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I was thinking the same thing. I thought I might have to ring them up and request another copy as I sometimes have to. Once I didn't get my copy for ages, so I ring up and they send another one. I'm happy. About a year later the original one comes through the door! A £4.99 magazine at no extra cost! I mean, it was a year old, and I did already have it, but still........
Tue 08/10/02 at 12:02
Regular
"  "
If you look on playstation.com it explains why it has been delayed and says it will be in the shops by tommorow with playable of Burnout2 :)
Tue 08/10/02 at 12:06
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Nath - you are the man !!
Tue 08/10/02 at 12:08
"High polygon count"
Screw boring Burnout! I want the playable demo of Ratchet & Clank!
Tue 08/10/02 at 12:13
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> I want

Heh....mother always told me "I want, doesn't get" :-) looks like you said the wrong words there!
Tue 08/10/02 at 12:18
Regular
"  "
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Screw boring Burnout! I want the playable demo of Ratchet &
> Clank!

You 'Will get' according to what it says at playstation.com

I actually knew all this on Friday but I didn't realise there would be a panick. Sorry :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.