GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Happened to Latest OPS2 Mag ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 00:19
Regular
Has anyone one seen it ?, it was due out last Fri the 4th, I haven't got my subscription copy and haven't been out much recently, is it in the shops ??
Wed 09/10/02 at 01:46
I phoned Future today and they said, due to logistical problems (whatever that is), the magazine won't be out for another week or two. I hope the operator was misinformed, becasue I don't want to wait 6 weeks for this issue only to get the next one 2 weeks later.

Oh, and do you remember the issue after the team got hold of TimeSplitters? It was delayed; and seeing as Issue 27 is the one after TimeSplitters 2, we could be in for a bit of deja vu.
Wed 09/10/02 at 08:17
Regular
"size does matter"
I got a message that it will be despatched to me on October 12.
Wed 09/10/02 at 09:47
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
DeltaJava wrote:
, becasue I don't want to wait 6
> weeks for this issue only to get the next one 2 weeks later.

If this one is delayed the next will go back to 4 weeks after the issue of this one - they certainly can't complete a whole mag in two weeks !
Wed 09/10/02 at 09:57
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Checked newsagent this morning and still no issue, however they sent back their old issues (Timesplitters 2 one) on Monday, and she 'reckons' it will be in tomorrow morning......fingers crossed eh ?

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 09/10/02 at 14:54
Flanders wrote:

>
> If this one is delayed the next will go back to 4 weeks after the
> issue of this one - they certainly can't complete a whole mag in two
> weeks !

To be honest, I think they've completed it - in my opinion, it must be something to do with the new look, or waiting to get all the demos on the disc.
Wed 09/10/02 at 15:01
Regular
"  "
DeltaJava wrote:
> Flanders wrote:
>
>
> If this one is delayed the next will go back to 4 weeks after the
> issue of this one - they certainly can't complete a whole mag in two
> weeks !
>
> To be honest, I think they've completed it - in my opinion, it must be
> something to do with the new look, or waiting to get all the demos on
> the disc.

Nothing in Smiths or Game today. And whats this new look? :D
Wed 09/10/02 at 15:13
http://uk.playstation.com/
news/newsStory.jhtml?storyId=102722_en_GB_NEWS&linktype=NPN

Read this page on the Official site - they're going to revela their "swanky new look" this issue.
Wed 09/10/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
So in reality this means we get a late magazine that's been redesigned and will probably look rubbish. The old design had nothing wrong with it and when mags say they are "redesigning" it usually means "simplifying"...which isn't good.

~~Belldandy~~
Wed 09/10/02 at 18:33
Regular
wait a minute. Arent magasines usually released bout a week before the month stated?

e.g.
I bought the Octber issue on the last week in September. Surely we couldnt be getting the November issue on October 11th? or even next week sometime.
Wed 09/10/02 at 19:04
Still ain't got it here in good old South Wales (yeah)...

Never get it here until about a few days later anyway...

Why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.