GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Happened to Latest OPS2 Mag ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 00:19
Regular
Has anyone one seen it ?, it was due out last Fri the 4th, I haven't got my subscription copy and haven't been out much recently, is it in the shops ??
Fri 11/10/02 at 12:36
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
What ? youv'e got it ??

* Flanders pops off to W H Smith *
Fri 11/10/02 at 12:32
Na†ßu© wrote:
> I have it and am now reading it in lesson!!! HAH HAH!! Look Mr Tutor,
> bosoms!!!
>
> Dunno why Tekken 4 is the featured demo though, especially when
> Burnout 2, Micro Machines and Ratchet and Clank are also on the
> disk.
>
>
>
> :P

So, its out then... I'll check now on the way home... Hope its here too.

Cheers for letting us know, better not be lying!!!

Why?
Fri 11/10/02 at 12:26
Regular
"  "
I have it and am now reading it in lesson!!! HAH HAH!! Look Mr Tutor, bosoms!!!

Dunno why Tekken 4 is the featured demo though, especially when Burnout 2, Micro Machines and Ratchet and Clank are also on the disk.

:P
Thu 10/10/02 at 22:47
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Foxxy_McFoxxington wrote:
> Na†ßu©, why aint you on MSN?
>
> 'Cause its forbidden at college :(

Wow you've got a strict college, here at Trent Uni we can do whatever we want, apart from a few obvious restrictions - thou shalt not use broadband to download game demos....... - :(

Anyway, my local Tesco's still hasn't got it, and neither has the local COOP either, who say it will be out tomorrow. I'm spotting a pattern - everyday I ask, it's always going to be out on the following day.

Conspiracy !!!

~~Belldandy~~
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:44
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
DeltaJava wrote:
> Is the woman commentator still working for PSW? The commentary from
> other mags just isn't that good.

Yup :)

PSW got a letter asking about what she was like, the reply was:

...we've never met her. She never comes to the office, she's possibly been warned against it. Graham of our DVD department has seen her, though. He goes to a sound studio to record the commentary with her each month. We asked him about her, this is what he said, "The new voice actress is Clara or Cara Lane, can't remember which. She's short, blond-ish, looks quite innocent and can be quite feisty at times. Often appears in hippy-chick flowery outfits or black numbers. Likes to wear baggy trousers and wears a handkerchief type of thing over her hair. Shopping seems to be a favourite hobby. Her marital status is unknown. Drinks lots of water and always, always fluffs her lines."

So there you go, you've now got a mental picture to go with the voiceovers on PSW's DVD :)
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Goddammit I want that mag! Plus free demo! Well, I say free, but without the demo it would be an incredibly expensive magazine. But then again, I didn't pay for my subscription! Hee-hah!
Thu 10/10/02 at 18:58
Regular
"  "
Foxxy_McFoxxington wrote:
> Na†ßu©, why aint you on MSN?

'Cause its forbidden at college :(
Thu 10/10/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I went to buy it yesterday in WHSmiths but it wasn't there. I did come away with Forrest Gump on DVD for only 6 quid though. It was 8 quid but I was with a mate who works there so he got me 25% off. I wish I'd bought myself Shaft now as well.
Thu 10/10/02 at 16:50
Is the woman commentator still working for PSW? The commentary from other mags just isn't that good.
Thu 10/10/02 at 16:43
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My local Tesco in Bristol has it on the shelf (OPS2). I didn't bother buying it because the demo disc didn't really appeal this time and I already bought PSW instead earlier on this week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.