GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's Happened to Latest OPS2 Mag ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/10/02 at 00:19
Regular
Has anyone one seen it ?, it was due out last Fri the 4th, I haven't got my subscription copy and haven't been out much recently, is it in the shops ??
Thu 10/10/02 at 15:16
Regular
"  "
Too late. Played pool :D
Thu 10/10/02 at 15:19
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Na†ßu©, why aint you on MSN?
Thu 10/10/02 at 15:39
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Just read over at the Edge Forums that someone has phoned Future Publishing and OPS2M won't be out until 18th October due to the front-cover being out-of-date or something along those lines anyway.
Thu 10/10/02 at 15:52
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
I stand corrected. The reason for delay is down to distribution problems NOT out-of-date content as once thought.
Thu 10/10/02 at 16:10
Logistical problems, when I called.
Thu 10/10/02 at 16:43
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
My local Tesco in Bristol has it on the shelf (OPS2). I didn't bother buying it because the demo disc didn't really appeal this time and I already bought PSW instead earlier on this week.
Thu 10/10/02 at 16:50
Is the woman commentator still working for PSW? The commentary from other mags just isn't that good.
Thu 10/10/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I went to buy it yesterday in WHSmiths but it wasn't there. I did come away with Forrest Gump on DVD for only 6 quid though. It was 8 quid but I was with a mate who works there so he got me 25% off. I wish I'd bought myself Shaft now as well.
Thu 10/10/02 at 18:58
Regular
"  "
Foxxy_McFoxxington wrote:
> Na†ßu©, why aint you on MSN?

'Cause its forbidden at college :(
Thu 10/10/02 at 20:37
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Goddammit I want that mag! Plus free demo! Well, I say free, but without the demo it would be an incredibly expensive magazine. But then again, I didn't pay for my subscription! Hee-hah!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.