GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got Resi Evil!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
Yes I picked it up today and played on it as soon as i could!

My first impressions are overall very good!

The graphics are amazing and excatly like the pictures show (although I need an RBG cable to make it perfect!

The controls are slightly difficult as the reviews have said and how the camera works can be frustrating!

I've got into the game but I can see there being quite alot to do yet!

So I think that you lot are definatly in for a treat tomorrow when you get it!

LOL

BIGMAN
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:09
Regular
Dropping items is a new addition to the series for Resi Zero, you have to shove them in the chest.
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:05
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Foreman wrote:
> Does anyone know how to drop items?

As far as I'm aware, you can't. You can ofcourse stick them in your chest and pick them up at a later date.
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:04
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Foreman wrote:
> I have also got Resident evil and think that the game is quite good.
> Yes you do have to keep shooting the zombies, but isn't that what your
> supposed to do.

But you don't have enough ammo to just keep shooting them. If you manage to kill one zombie woth your pistol, you won't have enough ammo to ever kill another one. You won't get very far if you try and kill every zombie you come across.
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Does anyone know how to drop items?
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I have also got Resident evil and think that the game is quite good. Yes you do have to keep shooting the zombies, but isn't that what your supposed to do.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I wish I had rented it first. Darn my impulsive waze.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:48
Regular
Oh God, after that last post maybe i'll rent it out first. Sounds like the old Resident Evil game that I loathed so much.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
This is perhaps the worst 45 squids I have ever spent.
The controls are terrible. Absolute carp. Rotational my backside.
The graphics. Jaggies. Why do they have jaggies? It's rendered for crimety's sake!
Zombies. Why oh why are they so rubbish? They take aty least 8 shots to permenantly fell them, the knife is absoluelty useless. And even if you do kill them, they still wake up as tougher zombies later on. The puzzles are ridiculous and boring. You end up just sliding along the wall pressing A to see what you can do in a room.
You hardly ever encounter zombies, and when you do, you end up either runnning away, or shooting them twice and then running past them. Why would you enjoy that.
Don't say to me that I'm just rubbish at it, because I'm not. I could easily get far, if I wanted to, but why would I want to?
The atmosphere may ooze scarinees, but I'd rather watch a film (Ring, perhaps) if I just wanted to get scared.
Perhaps it gets better when you migrate past an empty pistol, a small, useless knife and a load of empty rooms.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:36
Regular
Ahhhh what the hell, after readinthe posts on this page I want the game now. I also want Doshin and MX Superfly next Friday, damn you Nintendo and your packed release schedule.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:33
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I have to say well done to Capcom for making this game scary! The tension you feel as you open up a new door and end up on the wrong side of a zombie is excellent!

Another horrorifying moment happened earlier when I was walking through one of the outer corridor's when suddenly three ugly zombie's smashed through the window and came after me! I quickly settled the situation by blasting away two of them with the meaty shotgun and then finshing the last with a couple of bullets from my Beratta and then barbqued him!

Another one of the 'tense' moments is the bathroom seqeunce but i will not spoil it for you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.