GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got Resi Evil!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
Yes I picked it up today and played on it as soon as i could!

My first impressions are overall very good!

The graphics are amazing and excatly like the pictures show (although I need an RBG cable to make it perfect!

The controls are slightly difficult as the reviews have said and how the camera works can be frustrating!

I've got into the game but I can see there being quite alot to do yet!

So I think that you lot are definatly in for a treat tomorrow when you get it!

LOL

BIGMAN
Thu 12/09/02 at 23:05
Tiltawhirl wrote:
>
> Good feckin choice, been playing that for the last 4 days and it's
> feckin superb. Much, much, much better than Tonty Hawks 3.

Feck yeah! (:). Anyway, I prefer it to horror games, as you can just muck around in a cool track or whatever.
Thu 12/09/02 at 23:02
Regular
"Festivus!"
Resi looks cool!
Thu 12/09/02 at 23:00
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> I will have to get it in a couple of weeks I am afraid! I am buying
> Aggressive inline so this will have to wait! (:)

Good feckin choice, been playing that for the last 4 days and it's feckin superb. Much, much, much better than Tonty Hawks 3.
Thu 12/09/02 at 22:41
I will have to get it in a couple of weeks I am afraid! I am buying Aggressive inline so this will have to wait! (:)
Thu 12/09/02 at 21:57
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I dont think the control or camera will be a problem, as it should be the same as the previous games.
Thu 12/09/02 at 20:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yup I walked into Game today during my lunch hour and saw it for sale. You could buy the strategy guide with it but for an extra 15 quid I would give it a miss.

I'll probably get this if I saw it second hand, I'm saving what little money I have for Mario
Thu 12/09/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
HeHeHe,

I've got it too.

I love it and your right it does have great graphics.

The only bit that makes it a little bit scary is the camra angles. The Zombies just pop out of nowhere and their faces are in the screen.

It's a great game.

Cool_Dude_2002
Thu 12/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Yes I picked it up today and played on it as soon as i could!

My first impressions are overall very good!

The graphics are amazing and excatly like the pictures show (although I need an RBG cable to make it perfect!

The controls are slightly difficult as the reviews have said and how the camera works can be frustrating!

I've got into the game but I can see there being quite alot to do yet!

So I think that you lot are definatly in for a treat tomorrow when you get it!

LOL

BIGMAN

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.