GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got Resi Evil!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
Yes I picked it up today and played on it as soon as i could!

My first impressions are overall very good!

The graphics are amazing and excatly like the pictures show (although I need an RBG cable to make it perfect!

The controls are slightly difficult as the reviews have said and how the camera works can be frustrating!

I've got into the game but I can see there being quite alot to do yet!

So I think that you lot are definatly in for a treat tomorrow when you get it!

LOL

BIGMAN
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
morbo wrote:
> i got it and i think it is ausome and i died withing an hour on a
> stupid trap, any way the new grafics make it more better than ever
> before, all the rooms are darker with alot of music to make you feel
> extra scared. and is it me or has this mansion changed in size and
> become alot more complicated?

Ine-San writes:
> I wish, even if you were going to say something as unintelligible as this, you could learn to spell before posting, it's bringing the credibility of us n00bs down even further than where we already are (which is somewhere lower than Billy Bass Singing Fish)
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:43
Regular
"the burning sky"
Just wondering, does anyone know if there are alternate endings, and if so, how many. Also could someone explain to me about the so called graphics problem and also why people are moaning about the camera angles. Given that i have not actually played this game. Final question, does this game have a 60Hrtz option?
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Balls"
i got it and i think it is ausome and i died withing an hour on a stupid trap, any way the new grafics make it more better than ever before, all the rooms are darker with alot of music to make you feel extra scared. and is it me or has this mansion changed in size and become alot more complicated?
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I didn't get it either. Every other game I've pre ordered from SR has come the day before or on release day. OK, I only ordered this on Wednesday night, but it'll be at least Monday before I get it now. I'm kind of annoyed.
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:54
"High polygon count"
Edgy wrote:
> Where be the chest? I've found what looks like one to the right of the
> typewriter...but I can't open it...

I presume you're talking about the typewriter in the dining hall? There isn't a chest in there - you'll find one a little later at the bottom of a flight of stairs.

Ahh... Resident Evil... I never thought I'd crap myself so much again!

I'm glad they changed more than just the graphics, but wish they'd changed the control system. Still, didn't take me long to get used to it again.

Oh, and I like the addition of the Defence Items - that's cool.
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:47
Regular
"You've upset me"
And me.

:(

Ah well. Getting it free, can't complain :-D
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:18
Regular
Poor us :(
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:10
Regular
No Fina... me too.
Sat 14/09/02 at 17:05
Regular
Am I the only one whose copy didn't come yesterday or today? *cries* ;_;
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:58
Regular
Where be the chest? I've found what looks like one to the right of the typewriter...but I can't open it...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.