GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got Resi Evil!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/09/02 at 20:04
Regular
Yes I picked it up today and played on it as soon as i could!

My first impressions are overall very good!

The graphics are amazing and excatly like the pictures show (although I need an RBG cable to make it perfect!

The controls are slightly difficult as the reviews have said and how the camera works can be frustrating!

I've got into the game but I can see there being quite alot to do yet!

So I think that you lot are definatly in for a treat tomorrow when you get it!

LOL

BIGMAN
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:15
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I will only buy them if they at least have the graphical update, as I already own them on the PS1.
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:14
Regular
"You peasant..."
Capcom have said that Resident Evil 2 and 3 will be priced about £20, so that sort of makes up for any lack of new stuff.
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:07
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
( . )Juicy Melons( . ) wrote:
> I heard, probably aloud of bollards, that both Resident Evil 2 and 3
> are being released on the GC but both will be exactly the same as the
> PS versions.

Yeah thats what I kind of heard. They said that they wouldnt give it the same treatment as number 1. Maybe because number 1 was enhanced with new areas e.t.c. then maybe they might just give it the graphical enhancement and leave the game the same.
Fri 13/09/02 at 22:05
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
I heard, probably aloud of bollards, that both Resident Evil 2 and 3 are being released on the GC but both will be exactly the same as the PS versions. I'm probably wrong but hey, what ya gonna do?
Fri 13/09/02 at 21:59
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Been playing it today. The graphics are amazing!. The whole game seems so much different to the PS1 version, the start of the game is the same up until you get the 1st map. But then everything is different, different puzzles, different way around the Mansion and new areas. I loved the PS1 version and I am loving this version even more. I hope that Resident Evil 2 and 3 are given the same treatment as 1 was, but I think that they are just being given the graphical update. And not the full update like 1 has recieved.
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:44
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Me neither :( where is it? Pwetty pwease SR, i need this game. I think.
Fri 13/09/02 at 18:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
raa, didn't get mine today!

What's going on SR!?!

Perhaps tomorrow!

:)
Fri 13/09/02 at 17:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I had £25 of vouchers for Virgin, so my dad went and got it for me today, and the nice man at the Tottenham Court Road Virgin Megastores threw in a free Gamester Memory card, worth £9.99. I was chuffed. Even though I don't like Resi that much. I don't like the way that you just ebd up avoiding the zombies, because , if you do kill them, they come back after you later, when you're running back through the level to get that key or whatever. Looks amazing though.
Nowhere near as good as Mafia.
Fri 13/09/02 at 17:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Damn, they didn't have it the shops near me, so I instead just ordered it from SR. Probably wont be with me until Monday now, but considering I've waited almost all year for the game, it's not too long of a wait.
Fri 13/09/02 at 16:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
So it does scare the hell out of you then??
Thought so.
That's the only thing delaying me in getting it.
I can't keep playing games that I am scared of or am very bad at.
All FPS's are great examples of some of the games I am bad at, and never play on.

But I will still try and get this game in another month or two, after Mario Sushine of course! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.