GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played any SEGA Games Today??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
Have you played any SEGA games today or very recently that you'd like to comment on??

Was it on the Dreamcast, the MegaDrive, GameCube, or are you one of those very few who actually own a SEGA Saturn??
Or have you had a good-ol' time with SEGA in the Arcades maybe?

Whatever SEGA game you've played, whatever SEGA format it's on, just name it here - and add wether or not you enjoyed it.

Remember: SEGA Console Games ONLY!
We don't want this one to be like Cooky's thread! ;)
Tue 11/02/03 at 21:34
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Solskjær wrote:
> I'm just ready to get on with the rest of the adventure now, and to
> kick Diou Niou right in the balls!! :@

Which one is that, the fat dude?
Tue 11/02/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Finished Disc 2 of Shenmue II last night, and I've taken the time through my second-run of this adventure to look for more new things that I didn't notice before, and I have met some new people.

They're not really that relevant or anything, as they mainly just become Ryo's friends (girl-friends), and nothing more.
There's some kung-fu girl at Pigeon Park, infront of the Fountain, and there's also some Japanese girl working in the Golden Qr.'s "Tomato" shop. And when Ryo speaks to hear to say goodbye before leaving, she's virtually begging him to come back to her appartment, and spend time together, "alone"... Yes, even more-so than Joy!

Speaking of Joy, does anyone know what exactly it is that she says when she meets Ryo at 8am in the morning after he walks out of the Come Over Guest House, following his first night there??
I don't know what it is as the text is in Japanese, so it's obviously got to be something about what she thinks of him.

I'm just ready to get on with the rest of the adventure now, and to kick Diou Niou right in the balls!! :@
Mon 10/02/03 at 21:09
Regular
"All about the Beats"
played on Gain Ground on the megadrive
Mon 10/02/03 at 16:40
Regular
"DS..."
DreamWarBird wrote:
> I got a Official Rod and Sega marine fishing yesterday!
>
> Its well cool, i must look soooo stupid when i play it :-p
>
> I also got Crazy Taxi 2 afew days ago, aint been on it much though.

i got Crazy Taxi 2 today, complete for £5! it's got a few surface scratches but i just hope it works, if it does i'll be happy as its becoming hard to find and i just want to play it, should be going home to play it in about an hour, dam college :/

slik ~_~
Sat 08/02/03 at 12:46
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I got a Official Rod and Sega marine fishing yesterday!

Its well cool, i must look soooo stupid when i play it :-p

I also got Crazy Taxi 2 afew days ago, aint been on it much though.
Sat 08/02/03 at 10:30
"Uzi Lover"
Powerstone is excellent.

I played Crazy Taxi the other day due to my Sister coming in and syaing "Theres a game I wanna play but I dunno what it is" and it was Crazy Taxi.

After she had played I took the control and as before got stuck on the game for about 30 mins.

What a great game to just pick up and play once in a while.

Overall I got 8th best position on my Hi-score thing and I hadn't played it in months.
Fri 07/02/03 at 17:42
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've heard that Powerstone 2 is a better game than the original. But I haven't played either, so I can't really help you out that much.

I remember seeing it reviewed on GameNetwork last year, and it did look impressive...

I'd say go for it, personally (just as long as the price ain't too-high)!

-----

I completed Shenmue for the second time yesterday, and I'm not ready to get-on with Shenmue II later today, using the same save file this time.
Thu 06/02/03 at 16:41
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Sorry, I meant can I have feedback on how good Powerstone 2 is?

Thanx.
Thu 06/02/03 at 16:40
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
At the moment, Im playing Powerstone, fantastic! beats Super Smash Bros ANYDAY! And Im looking forward to getting Powerstone 2 (jsut bought it off a friend).......... Can I have anyones feedback on how good Powerstone is?
Thu 06/02/03 at 11:04
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, yesterday. Streets of Rage 2, Columns, Slipheed and Sol-Feace.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.