GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played any SEGA Games Today??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
Have you played any SEGA games today or very recently that you'd like to comment on??

Was it on the Dreamcast, the MegaDrive, GameCube, or are you one of those very few who actually own a SEGA Saturn??
Or have you had a good-ol' time with SEGA in the Arcades maybe?

Whatever SEGA game you've played, whatever SEGA format it's on, just name it here - and add wether or not you enjoyed it.

Remember: SEGA Console Games ONLY!
We don't want this one to be like Cooky's thread! ;)
Thu 23/01/03 at 21:09
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> I'm quite interested in Rez now, but I'm wondering what it's like and
> what it's really all-about?

Rez is a beautiful game - like a moving work of art where the visuals, sound fx, controller vibs & music play an equal role. It is more style over content, but it's so unique and sweet to play that it deserves a place in anyone's game collection. My advice is: buy it, if only to play a game unlike no other.
Thu 23/01/03 at 14:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I was playing the original Sonic Adventure games quite a bit last-week, and I'm not pretty-close to completing it with both Sonic and Tails.
I also managed to unlock Big the Cat, but I haven't taken the time to give it a go with this bizzre characters yet...

I love those Sky Chase levels - brilliant.
Is Rez anything like that?

I'm currently on that big Egg Catcher thing of Robotnik's, and it's also the first level that I've actually LOST lives on!
So this game DOES get more challenging towards the end then, just like the other before it...!

I also ordered both Crazy Taxi 2 and Virtua Tennis 2, brand-new, for just-under £40 earlier today. Hopefully they'll arrive sometime next-week.
I'm quite interested in Rez now, but I'm wondering what it's like and what it's really all-about?
Tue 21/01/03 at 13:14
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Nomad $oul wrote:

> But my NEW copy IS bug-free, so I think they've fixed it.

--so are you saying that they have fixed this problem in newer version that have been released? Cos I got my CT3 from launch, and it had the bug in it there. Its a bit too late now, as it was damn aaaages ago, and I doubt it is worth getting another copy, just because they glitch is not in it.

Did you sell your old copy then? You never know, I might buy a second hand copy. But then again I might not because I dont play CT3 that much anyway.
Tue 21/01/03 at 08:45
Regular
Console_kid wrote:
> --But that noise glitch has really put me off from playing it at the
> mo. Still a fantastic Sega classic though!!!

Same with me, but I have a new "voice-bug-free" copy.
I think -I think- they've fixed it, but you never know if you're getting a new one or a bugged one.

The voice bug stopped me from playing it. I didn't liked turning the voices off, I like to hear the personalities of the drivers and the customers.

But my NEW copy IS bug-free, so I think they've fixed it.
Mon 20/01/03 at 18:46
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Sega Soccer Slam

--Is it worth getting? Cos ive heard very mixed reviews on it. How does it play, whats it all about? etc.

Thanx.

Yesterday I played Track and Field on Dreamcast, tis not Sega I know, but I beat my dad in every event! hehe.
Mon 20/01/03 at 18:43
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Nomad $oul wrote:
> Crazy Taxi 3.
> It's not the leap forward in the series that I was hoping for, but
> it's still the best Crazy Taxi game yet.

--But that noise glitch has really put me off from playing it at the mo. Still a fantastic Sega classic though!!!
Mon 20/01/03 at 11:56
"Uzi Lover"
Sega Soccer Slam

Yay!
Mon 20/01/03 at 11:55
Regular
Crazy Taxi 3.
It's not the leap forward in the series that I was hoping for, but it's still the best Crazy Taxi game yet.
Sat 18/01/03 at 23:31
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
i just haven't had the time to play any games today.
Wed 15/01/03 at 13:02
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I played on a Cabinet version of Out Run today.

Brung back the memorys, vibrating Stearing wheel.

Ahh the music !

Ahhh

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.