GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Played any SEGA Games Today??"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
Have you played any SEGA games today or very recently that you'd like to comment on??

Was it on the Dreamcast, the MegaDrive, GameCube, or are you one of those very few who actually own a SEGA Saturn??
Or have you had a good-ol' time with SEGA in the Arcades maybe?

Whatever SEGA game you've played, whatever SEGA format it's on, just name it here - and add wether or not you enjoyed it.

Remember: SEGA Console Games ONLY!
We don't want this one to be like Cooky's thread! ;)
Mon 02/06/03 at 21:08
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
I'm playing Phantasy Star Online (XBox) at the moment, brings back a lot of memories from the Dreamcast version.

I will be playing it online within the next 2 weeks! So this should be the only game let alone Sega game I will be playing at the moment. This is going to keep me occupied for a VERY, VERY long time!!!
Sat 31/05/03 at 10:52
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Sonic Mega Collection for the Gamecube. I still think it could of been better if more effect had of been made with it.
Wed 14/05/03 at 10:47
Regular
"elsonar.co.uk"
if u r looking 4 soul calibur try gamestations website they have it preowned 4 a tenner.

www.gamestation.co.uk
Tue 13/05/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Played any Sega games today?" Yes. Playing thru Jet Set Radio (Dreamcast) for the 4th time.
Tue 13/05/03 at 17:51
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Manda†are wrote:
"I've been trying to find a second hand copy of Soul Calibur for ages but no one has it"

Have you tried www.ClassicVideoGames.co.uk?
I think they have there, brand-new...
Mon 12/05/03 at 21:09
Regular
"All about the Beats"
Ive been on Gain Ground and Fifa 96 for megadrive with my mates today.

Multiplayer heaven.
Sun 11/05/03 at 17:40
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I seen one at car boot this morning :)

try ebay.
Sun 11/05/03 at 14:10
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I've been trying to find a second hand copy of Soul Calibur for ages but no one has it :(
Sun 11/05/03 at 00:54
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Shenmue 2. Just arrived in Kowloon....
Thu 08/05/03 at 00:36
"I love yo... lamp."
Not today even. Soz about my typing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.