GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FF10 - first impressions..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/05/02 at 18:55
Regular
A little disapointed to be honest. I know i have only played it for an hour and a half so far, but to be honest at the moment it doesnt feel like i have done anything apart from watched with a little bit of walking and really really easy fights in between.

For me, its not started off at all like any of the previous games, they seemed to throw you into the action straight off, you got to actually do some playing while the story got off to a rushing start, this game hasnt done that to me yet, and this is one of the most important parts of the game.

You have to say that a game really needs a good begining to get things up and running, FF10 starts pretty slow....then with the blitzball scene it gets really good and im starting to think im back in FF, them something strange happens and the game just slowed down again.

Its not all bad, im intrigued to find out whats happening next, and it does seem to be building to something big, its just that, well, i think the graphics may have gone to Squares head at the minute, so far i havent played, i have watched, i hope its starts to improve in that aspect soon.

Got to say though, the graphics and character animations are very nice indeed, but still, a little more play would be nice sometime soon.
Page:
Sun 26/05/02 at 21:47
Regular
"360: swfcman"
What can i say? Im honest and i stick to the point. :D
Sun 26/05/02 at 21:51
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Xiretsa is Alex + Daxter I think..

so we shouldn't be surprised by that :D
Sun 26/05/02 at 21:52
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Always seems to be the same point :)
Sun 26/05/02 at 21:52
Regular
"Poo Wee"
cool a notable!
Sun 26/05/02 at 22:02
Triple_H wrote:
> Rinoa how are you getting on FF6? I just got off Mt.Zozo and just
> wondering around different towns

erm ive just found gau and am searching the veldt cave, u seem to be cathing up fast!!
Sun 26/05/02 at 22:07
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I am in a bizarre maze-like place in the Doma Castle. Basically I am in CYAN's dream and I have to beat up some little kids who are bloody tough. I had a look in Narshe, but I figured I need to find Locke to do anything there. You know Gau's dad? DO you have to do anything to him. Cause I cant find Gau hinmself. I have a feeling hes on the same continent
Sun 26/05/02 at 22:17
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
˝pint wrote:
> Ym Prat ec dra knadacd myhkiyka eh dra funmt. Ruf syho uv druca
> dnyhcmydeuh puugc nyj oui kud?

aekrd, e fungat dra nacd uid po dnyem yht annun po talebrehk dra jano vencd Al Bhed fnedehk eh dra Ihtanfydan Rymm yd dra cdynd uv dra kysa.
Sun 26/05/02 at 22:45
Triple_H wrote:
> I am in a bizarre maze-like place in the Doma Castle. Basically I am
> in CYAN's dream and I have to beat up some little kids who are bloody
> tough. I had a look in Narshe, but I figured I need to find Locke to
> do anything there. You know Gau's dad? DO you have to do anything to
> him. Cause I cant find Gau hinmself. I have a feeling hes on the same
> continent

Go to the veldt cave there are 4 thieves there and they will give you a clue how to find gau, and i haven't done doma castle yet, or narshe, im starting to get behind now aren't i???
Sun 26/05/02 at 22:47
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Nah not really-I am just doing different things to you...Going places and seeing what info I can find on people
Sun 26/05/02 at 22:57
Regular
"WWJD"
I think the game looks very promising from what you said they may just want to show off somr graphics to start off then throw you into some action can't wait to get it, but how
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.