GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If everyone was to meet in a pub"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 17:39
Regular
Who posted on the forums, something like this would happen.

A large percentage of users would be thrown out due to their age.

Your Honour/Wookiee would need to keep going to the toilet to change to their alter-ego.

The Scottish and English members would be slagged off after everything they said due to their accent.

The older folks would sit in the corner and talk about breasts... the smaller people would buy coke and talk about games... then there would be the small group that wanted to go home.

Half the people would ask Snuggly if he could pick them for GAD the next day and slip him one (packet of crisps that is)

Nobody would really talk to each other except Goatboy, Snuggly, monkey_man because they have a *thing* going on.

Mystique would have many drinks bought for her and asked a book of chat up lines... although would probably not turn up... who would blame her.

There would be many pansy fights:

Your Honour v Stryke
Grix v Bonus
Grix v Dringo
Grix v Turbonutter

I would shout gay boy at Grix all night until he cracked... aye aye

You would notice how similar people talk how they type... wot is dat?

Your Honour and Stryke would leave together

We would put the bill on Tony's tab and send it to Special Reserve HQ

You would realise that some people are really, really, really boring

You would need about 50 tables

Meka would need to take his kids as his wife was away out... we would make them fight and take bets.

Errr and nobody would probably turn up because:

a) They're too thick to find the pub
b) Past their bed time
c) Scared to go because they are ugly or just generally scared of the forum people

and d) they're away out at another pub.

That's about it.
Thu 09/05/02 at 01:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'd be handing out cigarettes to the underage kids and giving them beer, and then laughing as they tried to fight each other but threw up from smoking.

Or I'd be next door.
Wed 08/05/02 at 23:23
Regular
"That's right!"
I'd challenge Grix and Stryke to a drinking contest, as a way of proving myself to be "the man" when it comes to alchohol consumption. Dunno if I'd win, but I might, since I've been drinking heavily since I was 15 - that's over three years of liver punishment
Wed 08/05/02 at 23:09
Regular
I'll end up having a drinking contest with Sheepy... definitely. Probably end up with pints of vodka, trying our best to stay alive.
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:52
"possibly impossible"
It would have to be a beer garden, that way the younger members could go too and not get thrown out. A group of us would probably stay till evening and sit round the fire telling stories (while a couple of drunk newbies would probably interrupt every so often with pointless comments just as the story was getting interesting...)

Would be interesting though.
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:48
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Beers pusssy? whatever *talk to the hand*
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:46
Regular
"Excommunicated"
No pusssy drinks allowed...

Vodka and a few other spirits... that's all.

Anyone who has bacardi breezers and beer are ooooot.
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:45
Regular
Mouldy Cheese wrote:

"Grix would be dressed in full DOGBOY!!!!! attire."

Hell yes. If we all ever do meet in some sort of party thing, I promise I'll come dressed as him.
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:45
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
no no no, lager maybe but no poof juice so to speak, hard drink only spirts and shots are all you are allowed.
*Wonder who would last longest? :-)
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:43
Regular
AliBoy wrote:

> I would get loads of people drunk too, Stryke, Rob, Rasta,etc and see
> who acts the best when they are drunk.

As long as its not on lager or smirnoff ice crap then I'll play!
:oD
Wed 08/05/02 at 22:40
Regular
"You've upset me"
AliBoy wrote:
> Would you be able to reach from down there? :-)

I may be small but I can jump pretty damn high. Ich hast springy legs :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.