GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"If everyone was to meet in a pub"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 08/05/02 at 17:39
Regular
Who posted on the forums, something like this would happen.

A large percentage of users would be thrown out due to their age.

Your Honour/Wookiee would need to keep going to the toilet to change to their alter-ego.

The Scottish and English members would be slagged off after everything they said due to their accent.

The older folks would sit in the corner and talk about breasts... the smaller people would buy coke and talk about games... then there would be the small group that wanted to go home.

Half the people would ask Snuggly if he could pick them for GAD the next day and slip him one (packet of crisps that is)

Nobody would really talk to each other except Goatboy, Snuggly, monkey_man because they have a *thing* going on.

Mystique would have many drinks bought for her and asked a book of chat up lines... although would probably not turn up... who would blame her.

There would be many pansy fights:

Your Honour v Stryke
Grix v Bonus
Grix v Dringo
Grix v Turbonutter

I would shout gay boy at Grix all night until he cracked... aye aye

You would notice how similar people talk how they type... wot is dat?

Your Honour and Stryke would leave together

We would put the bill on Tony's tab and send it to Special Reserve HQ

You would realise that some people are really, really, really boring

You would need about 50 tables

Meka would need to take his kids as his wife was away out... we would make them fight and take bets.

Errr and nobody would probably turn up because:

a) They're too thick to find the pub
b) Past their bed time
c) Scared to go because they are ugly or just generally scared of the forum people

and d) they're away out at another pub.

That's about it.
Thu 09/05/02 at 13:35
Regular
I can see me and Sheepy getting really drunk, getting up and smacking someone with a chair who keeps talking about gaming.

"Did you know the Gamecube sold 5,030 units yesterday?"

"Really?"

*WHACK*
Thu 09/05/02 at 11:56
I would talk to people and be jolly and talk about other things apart from games I am 16 you see so sterotyping going on there.

I would how ever fall into the catagory of fighting

With Asher D and thats the only person on here who I hate
Thu 09/05/02 at 11:52
"Darkness, always"
teen angst has so many guises

*rolls eyes*
Thu 09/05/02 at 10:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No, I disagree. Funniest animal mating is the tortoise. They have to do it from behind, but they can't grab onto anything so they flap their fins around and squawk.
Thu 09/05/02 at 10:17
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Excellent.

Best seal-related programme I've ever seen was a Survival-type one about Bull-Seal (1/2 tonne plus) coming onto the beach and mating.
Now these bulls were huge, and the females weren't.

The noises the females made were...shall we say, similar to a human female burning herself or something,ear-splitting shrieks with the Bulls making humongous roars.

Funniest thing ever.
Thu 09/05/02 at 10:13
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Last night me and me girlie watched a programme about how sailors in the 15/16th century mistook sealions for mermaids. We ended up talking about a sailor going "Oh you're so beautiful" and taking one home, dressing it up in period costume and marrying it. He'd have to take it everywhere in a pram and it would make breaks for the sea whenever it could. "No come back my pretty".
Thu 09/05/02 at 10:10
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Sophie-Ellis Bextor walks into a bar, and the barman says "Why the wide face?"

...must...do...work
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:57
"Darkness, always"
I hate goths, pseudo or otherwise.

and if you're looking for my musical tastes, I'm a house man, used to be a DJ myself, loved it, but knew I'd never get anywhere, so applied myself practically.

And no, i'm not homophobic, not anymore anyway. Used to be a bit of a pr1ck as a teen though.
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
No, I can't be bothered.
Thu 09/05/02 at 09:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Actually I'd ignore you and talk to people that aren't pseudo-goths that make a point of being deliberately different because, y'know, that's cool.

Let's all sing Blur

"I'm a professional cynic but my heart's not it"

...I'm bored, somebody tell a joke.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.