GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 4 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Sorry for stealing your thread Geffdof. Blimey it's been so long since the end of the last series, I can hardly remember what happened.

Anyway here's the article, I'll comment on the new episode when it's shown. Till then here's an interesting article. :)

5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won't)
Tue 03/06/08 at 12:11
Regular
WOW WOW WOW,

What a finale, LOST took a step up and knocked out any opponents for the BEST t.v. show ever.

THEY MOVED THE ISLAND

Just look at that statement, who would've thought at the begining of season 1 that we would be at this point and loving it so much.

Some of the things I loved

-Keamy vs. Sayid
-Whispers before Keamy and his men were attacked.
-Locke forgiving Jack even though he is a tool and continues to be
-Desmond and Penny back together! YAY!
-The freaking island moving
-Bens apparent (at least partial) redemption
-Michael being told he can go now.
-Sawyers sacrifice
-Daniel Faraday
-Future Sayid becoming a psychopath
-Future Ben and Jack looking at "Jeremy Bentham" ;)

Things I didn't Like
-Kate

So where do you all think things are going from here? I reckon the island will be moving forward to the same point where Ben appears in the desert. I also reckon that the last time the Island moved it popped up under a certain black rock boat.

You guys see the alternate endings?

Check it out:
Here
Mon 02/06/08 at 12:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
YH wrote:
> Saw these last night.
>
> Ben obviously knew what he was doing when he killed Rambo and
> let the boat blow up. Presumably didn't want anyone leaving to
> blab about the island itself.

Yeah that was my feeling. He went for it with that knife though.

> I'd go along with the ancient civilisation stuff too. But
> wherever the island was moved to, Locke must have known the
> bearing he needed to leave it so he could try and persuade the
> others to come back.

I assumed he just used the teleporter but then Ben blew it up.

> Same with the Kate/Claire thing.

That was a dream. I dont get why dream-Claire is saying not to bring Aaron back when Ben is doing exactly the opposite.
Mon 02/06/08 at 12:29
Regular
Saw these last night.

Ben obviously knew what he was doing when he killed Rambo and let the boat blow up. Presumably didn't want anyone leaving to blab about the island itself.

I'd go along with the ancient civilisation stuff too. But wherever the island was moved to, Locke must have known the bearing he needed to leave it so he could try and persuade the others to come back.

Perhaps Benry can go back, if he is with the others?

Is Hurley really seeing Mr Eko etc, or is it all in his mind?

Same with the Kate/Claire thing.

Can anyone else really wait 9 months to the next episode?

Are any of the cast going to be able to be in any other show or film no they have done this?
Mon 02/06/08 at 11:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I cant remember how far Dan's gang had travelled when the island disappeared. For some reason i think it's more likely they didnt get taken with the island. There's also the possibility of Jin being picked up by them. You'd imagine he wouldnt have been stupid enough to stand on the deck knowing the boat is about to blowup.
Locke dead? We'll see about that. Evidently he wasn't as good a leader as Ben, which is no suprise to anyone really. Still suicide seems completely unlike him.
I'm looking forward to seeing what 3 years on the island would do to the losties, assuming they survive at all. They're heavily outnumbered now by the tribals.
Mon 02/06/08 at 10:00
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Nin wrote:
> I think the best moment would probably be the one they didnt even
> show.
>
> * Daniel and crew on the boat heading to the freighter *
>
> Hurrah! Rescue!
>
> * Freighter blows up *
>
> Oh well, back to the island then.
>
> ...

Yeah we were wondering what happened to these guys, my theory is that they will eventually pick up Jin (Who wont be dead) and end up somewhere, only problem with that is there was no mention of them 3 years in the future... Maybe they were close enough to the island to get moved with it?

The big teleportation wheel thing further confirms there was an 'ancient' civilisation on the island before Dharma, maybe even the hostiles. I'm guessing that the room Ben entered to summon smokey a couple of weeks back was similar to this one except maybe a bt warmer as he was covering in soot or smoke or something afterward. Oh, and Whitmore obviously knew about the true nature of the Orchid, what are the chances that he moved the island in the past which is he why he cant go back?

So Locke is dead, to be honest we guessed it was him, but what does this mean for the island? Is Ben now back in control and this is all part of his master plan? It would be a typical Ben manipulation move. Obviously he ws still being watched as he was giving a fake name, I am curious as to find out exactly what could happen to the island that could be so bad that Locke would leave in order to get the other 6 back?

Finally did anyone else find it strange that Sawyer, although obviously swimming back ti shore, did not hear the MASSIVE explosion on the boat that was heard on the island? I would have thought there would have been a half decent sized wave also..

More if I remember/get time!
Sat 31/05/08 at 23:53
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think the best moment would probably be the one they didnt even show.

* Daniel and crew on the boat heading to the freighter *

Hurrah! Rescue!

* Freighter blows up *

Oh well, back to the island then.

Sat 31/05/08 at 23:37
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'm... as speechless as all of you... Give me a couple of minutes here.
Sat 31/05/08 at 09:00
Regular
Well, I don't really know what to say...

You say something Nin and I'll just agree!
Sat 31/05/08 at 01:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
So no-one's got anything to say? And you call yourself Lost fans? You dont deserve to know who's in the casket!
Fri 30/05/08 at 16:24
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Well... i dont even know where to start on all of that. Evidently fate is indeed a fickle b***h.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.