GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 4 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Sorry for stealing your thread Geffdof. Blimey it's been so long since the end of the last series, I can hardly remember what happened.

Anyway here's the article, I'll comment on the new episode when it's shown. Till then here's an interesting article. :)

5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won't)
Fri 06/06/08 at 17:28
Regular
I am definitely begining to suspect that the orchid will move the island forward in time, I'm thinking around the period when ben is booted off the island and appears in the desert. But who knows what could happen next. All I do know is Cuse and Lindelof are geniuses! But 8 months :( till we get our next fix, I don't know if I can last!
Thu 05/06/08 at 20:36
Regular
"Mooching around"
Is anyone else speculating about when they moved the island? I mean, the Orchid station was clearly into black hole time travel stuff, so why not easily guess that not only have they moved it in space but in time too.
Wed 04/06/08 at 11:41
Regular
Deleted scene from the economist,
Here
Wish they had left this scene in, really want to know more about miles and his hearing/talking to the dead power. It was barely touched upon at all this season. I guess in part thanks to the loss of two episodes due to the writers strike.
Wed 04/06/08 at 10:17
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
pb wrote:
> Annoyingly I missed that thing on after the last Lost on Sky
> (Sky+ only got the first 5 mins). Not sure if it had any more
> answers or useful information. Did anyone see it?

My girlfriend did (I was watching Football) but she said basically it was a bunch of celebs talking about their favourite characters and stuff mostly but there was an interview with Curse and the other guy. From what she told me highlights include:

- We will not find out who/what Smokey is until the very last episode of season 6/ever
- They will not reveal what or who the island is until season 6
- And just because people are dead, they are not necessasarily dead on the island
Wed 04/06/08 at 08:52
"possibly impossible"
Annoyingly I missed that thing on after the last Lost on Sky (Sky+ only got the first 5 mins). Not sure if it had any more answers or useful information. Did anyone see it?
Tue 03/06/08 at 16:05
Regular
Marink wrote:
> Well, the guy who plays Jack is starring in Speed Racer.
>
> I think the island moving explains how the plane was found under
> water. When the island moved, the plane didn't, and it just sank
> into the ocean. That's just my idea though.

Hmmm not quite, it was explained earlier on that widmore put a plane there as a decoy, when infact he knew it had crashed on the island.
Tue 03/06/08 at 15:28
Regular
"What's basketball?"
YH wrote:

> Are any of the cast going to be able to be in any other show or
> film no they have done this?

Well, the guy who plays Jack is starring in Speed Racer.

I think the island moving explains how the plane was found under water. When the island moved, the plane didn't, and it just sank into the ocean. That's just my idea though.
Tue 03/06/08 at 12:55
Regular
It is a shame he's basically gone almost as far as to say it was a racist decision. Admitatly his character seemed to server very little purpose this season, but it is important to remember that we lost 2 episodes this season (they did add an extra episode for the finale) so we don't know what we have lost character development wise this season. I'm almost certain we would've got more from Miles and Daniel, but that is not to say that we wouldn't have got more from Michael.

I don't think we are done with Walt however. But I don't think we'll be seeing Michael again. (Not longer than a cameo appearance anyway.)

As for Jin, who knows, don't forget the actor got a DUI and in LOST that usually means bye-bye!

Also I read somewhere that the actress who plays Claire has essentially had her contract put on hold, basically meaning she will not be appearing much if at all in season 5, but in season 6.
Tue 03/06/08 at 12:43
"possibly impossible"
I think Perrineau is reading far too much into it. He'll end up appologising for this, you wait and see.

Anyway. Is 'he' dead on the island as well, or just in the 'real world'? He could still be going on the island and his body turns up in a coffin as well. It seems no-one is truly dead in Lost.
Tue 03/06/08 at 12:17
Regular
Harold Perrineau Upset Over His 'Lost' Exit

While 'Lost's season finale left the door open on the fate of several characters, including Claire, Jin and Daniel Faraday, it definitively sealed Michael's fate.

And Harold Perrineau, who plays the character, is upset over his exit and wonders if coming back for the season was worth it in the end.

In an interview with TV Guide, Perrineau says he had "no idea" that Michael would be killed off at the end of the season, and didn't find out the fate of his character until the finale scripts were out.

"I'm disappointed, mostly because I wanted Michael and Walt to have a happy ending. I was hoping Michael would get it together and actually want to be a father to his kid and try to figure out a way to get back home. But this is their story. If I were writing it, I would write it differently."

"This is their show and they know what they can or cannot write. I thought it was disappointing and a waste to come back, only to get beat up a few times and then killed. I felt like it was sort of pandering to some fans who wanted to see Michael punished because he betrayed people."

Perrineau says, "I honestly feel like Michael's death served a really weird bloodlust for the fans."

He then goes on to say that somehow the decision to not continue with his character was influenced by another factor: "Listen, if I'm being really candid, there are all these questions about how they respond to black people on the show. Sayid gets to meet Nadia again, and Desmond and Penny hook up again, but a little black boy and his father hooking up, that wasn't interesting? Instead, Walt just winds up being another fatherless child. It plays into a really big, weird stereotype and, being a black person myself, that wasn't so interesting."

Even with that said, Perrineau adds that he would be open to returning to the show, as dead characters often do, but he would have to know what was happening story-wise first so he isn't surprised again.

In the meantime, he's joined the cast of ABC's one-hour pilot for 'The Unusuals', a drama/comedy set at a New York police station.

http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=arc1897

Shame he has to act like that about things. Michaels character was always going to get some form of punishment, he sold his soul to get away from the island. Was never going to end happily for him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.