GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 4 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Sorry for stealing your thread Geffdof. Blimey it's been so long since the end of the last series, I can hardly remember what happened.

Anyway here's the article, I'll comment on the new episode when it's shown. Till then here's an interesting article. :)

5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won't)
Thu 15/05/08 at 22:01
Regular
"Mooching around"
To add a quick synopsis:

Part one, the face-off between the survivors and the freighter people begins, guest characters include Rose, Frank Lapidus, Keamy, Omar, Nadia, Mr and Mrs Paik, Carmen and David Reyes, Margo Shephard and the Funeral Director from the season 3 finale.

In this episode, we find out who the funeral was for (this will really get you theorists going :P)

For those of you in need of a bit of a spoiler, read on...

**It turns out that Nadia might not be dead after all, according to Pop Candy, Nadia, Kate, Hurley and Sayid all meet outside a church and talk in a group.

**There's going to be a big scene involving the rescue operation, however, the Freighter people are NOT the ones that do the rescuing. source: Lost Spoilers

****The Funeral in the finale for season 3, was for Christian Shephard source: The Transmission
Thu 15/05/08 at 21:47
Regular
"Mooching around"
Seems they're only showing part one tonight, then putting the double episode finale on tomorrow.

There's No Place Like Home
Thu 15/05/08 at 21:39
Regular
"Mooching around"
Nin wrote:
> Whats going on with Lost tonight? Is it the series 3-hour finale
> or are they breaking it up into pieces?

I'll go check quickly
Thu 15/05/08 at 16:25
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Whats going on with Lost tonight? Is it the series 3-hour finale or are they breaking it up into pieces?
Sun 11/05/08 at 20:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
Nin wrote:
> The Reaper wrote:
> How do you know it was smokey and not Christian?
>
> Because Christian is dead and Smokey is known to impersonate
> people.

My memory is poor, now I remember, the car crash :) and emo/fitter-for-my-eyes Claire

> Where have we see the guy with Locke before? You mentioned
> Hurley?
>
> First episode of Series 4, freaky-eyed-guy tried to get
> information out of Hurley.

Ah of course! I knew I recognised him :)
Sun 11/05/08 at 20:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The Reaper wrote:
> How do you know it was smokey and not Christian?

Because Christian is dead and Smokey is known to impersonate people.

> Where have we see the guy with Locke before? You mentioned
> Hurley?

First episode of Series 4, freaky-eyed-guy tried to get information out of Hurley.
Sun 11/05/08 at 19:50
Regular
"Mooching around"
OK my questions:

How do you know it was smokey and not Christian?

Where have we see the guy with Locke before? You mentioned Hurley?
Sun 11/05/08 at 18:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Geffdof wrote:
> I never thought of them being rivals. I thought they were on the
> same side and both trying to recruit John for the same thing. I
> like the rivals idea though.

I'm assuming they're not because of the freaky-eyed-guy trying to bully Hurley into telling him where the island is.
As for Alpert, well the guy doesn't age which is confusing. You'd have thought John would remember him if he met him as a child. I didnt get their meeting when John was young.

> I dont get the Christian in the cabin thing at all.

Well it wasn't Christian, it was Smokey. Christian is Claire's dad though and that was the only way it could lure Claire away from Aaron.
Sun 11/05/08 at 18:15
Regular
"lets go back"
I never thought of them being rivals. I thought they were on the same side and both trying to recruit John for the same thing. I like the rivals idea though.

I dont get the Christian in the cabin thing at all.
Sun 11/05/08 at 17:03
Regular
"Monochromatic"
The Reaper wrote:
> Explain to me please :)

I was talking about Jacks dad being in the cabin

> Who was the guy in the hospital again?

Thats what i'd like to know. I get the feeling he's not on the same side as Alpert and both have been trying to recruit John since birth. He's a Widmore employee, if you remember he was trying to get Hurley to tell him where the island is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.