GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 4 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Sorry for stealing your thread Geffdof. Blimey it's been so long since the end of the last series, I can hardly remember what happened.

Anyway here's the article, I'll comment on the new episode when it's shown. Till then here's an interesting article. :)

5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won't)
Mon 04/02/08 at 15:54
Regular
"rest in peace"
u f**k i havnt seen seiries 3 go and ruin it 4 me ya crap head
Mon 04/02/08 at 15:45
Regular
I'm not sure if I like the flash forwards or not. So far I know 6 people have come back from the Island. 1 is dead I think, 1 is Jack the other is Hugo. Although in this flash forward he doesnt want to go back in previous flash forwards we've seen Jack wanting to go back.

I wonder who the other 3 people are though.

Hugo said he should have went with Jack instead of Locke. I wonder why that is.
Mon 04/02/08 at 14:49
"possibly impossible"
Well, the series has started well, in that there's actually some action and the cast are doing something interesting.

More 'ghosty' bits, always a good thing, and a bit of a 'flash-forward' making a change from the usual flash-backs.
Sun 03/02/08 at 20:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I watched it on Friday morning. It was good to have it back and the first episode sets things up nicely, it even caught me by suprise when you find out who is running from who. Otherwise it was an ok-ish episode with more flash-forwarding.
Sun 03/02/08 at 17:24
Regular
"What's basketball?"
What about Heroes?

YAY! I'm going to watch Lost today at last!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Sat 02/02/08 at 21:56
Regular
"Mooching around"
All I can say is that Lost makes every other show on TV look like crap.

Damn I've missed this show.

The Beggining of the End
Sat 02/02/08 at 19:23
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'm going to download this one to shove it to Sky. My belief is that any show worth keeping track of has no place on Sky One.

It's nearly half an hour of adverts! :S
Fri 01/02/08 at 11:13
Regular
"What's basketball?"
It's about time.

I know what you mean pb. I have so much to watch, myself (including anime and all those episodes of South Park I haven't seen yet over the net).
Thu 31/01/08 at 18:11
"possibly impossible"
Yet another show to Sky + and try to watch each week. It's getting difficult now with so much on. I blame my subscription to SFX magazine telling me about all these great shows.

Currently gave up on Journeyman, I'll have to watch it the next time around, watching primevil, reaper (Kevin Smith series), Torchwood, Smallville season 7 (on the PC), trying to finish season 2 of Heroes with a few left to go. Now Lost and Ashes to Ashes are going to be on, great.

The biggest problem is having only from 10pm to 11.30pm to watch it all, and that's if I don't have anything else to do or Gina isn't watching Eastenders. Oh, and games, don't get me started on those...
Thu 31/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Sorry for stealing your thread Geffdof. Blimey it's been so long since the end of the last series, I can hardly remember what happened.

Anyway here's the article, I'll comment on the new episode when it's shown. Till then here's an interesting article. :)

5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won't)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.