GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 4 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Sorry for stealing your thread Geffdof. Blimey it's been so long since the end of the last series, I can hardly remember what happened.

Anyway here's the article, I'll comment on the new episode when it's shown. Till then here's an interesting article. :)

5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won't)
Sat 14/06/08 at 11:28
Regular
"Mooching around"
Geffdof wrote:
> Was anyone else expecting Lockes eyes to open while he was lying
> in the coffin? Kind of the way someones eyes always open at the
> start of an episode. Or was that just me?

Would've been a tad cheesy zombie film I think :)
Fri 13/06/08 at 23:57
Regular
"lets go back"
Was anyone else expecting Lockes eyes to open while he was lying in the coffin? Kind of the way someones eyes always open at the start of an episode. Or was that just me?
Wed 11/06/08 at 09:16
Regular
Marink wrote:
> It's kinda funny when you see how the actors are really like
> compared to their characters (Just look at Diff'rent Strokes).
>
> As for the show, I somehow don't think Jin is dead yet, but if
> he is then he will likely make a couple of appearances in the
> future as a ghost or something like most of the other
> characters.
>
> I'd like to see where they are going with the numbers, as Hurley
> saw them again in his car in the future. Will he ever get away
> from them, or will he be forever reminded of the island?
>
> Also, perhaps Locke died as soon as he left the island for
> whatever purpose. The reason I think this is because of how he
> was in a wheelchair before he went on the island, and healed when
> they crashed on it. Maybe Ben killed him when he shot him, but
> you can only die when you leave the island (that guy who died in
> the force field came back). Maybe the others aren't ghosts?
>
> I'm confusing myself.

Locke definitely won't die as soon as he leaves the island as we know that he goes around visiting everyone who's off island trying to convince them come back. (Scenes I am very much looking forward to might I add.) I wouldn't go as far as ruling out Ben killing him, I hope he doesn't but knowning Ben...

I wonder what sort of ending we will get to show, I hope it involves everyone back on the island living happily ever after.
Tue 10/06/08 at 00:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Marink wrote:
> Also, perhaps Locke died as soon as he left the island for
> whatever purpose. The reason I think this is because of how he
> was in a wheelchair before he went on the island, and healed when
> they crashed on it. Maybe Ben killed him when he shot him, but
> you can only die when you leave the island (that guy who died in
> the force field came back). Maybe the others aren't ghosts?
>
> I'm confusing myself.

No-one is allowed to die unless the island allows it. Michael tried his best but nothing worked.
I want to know what happened to invincible guy. He went through the fence and died, got shot and died, then blew himself up and presumably died. I'm wondering if there are 2 groups of others, the ones Ben hired (Tom, Juliet etc who can die) and the natives who are seemingly invincible. The whispers tend to follow them as well.
I dont think Locke is dead either. It's either been faked or is part of a temporary plan to get them all to go back.
Mon 09/06/08 at 21:52
Regular
"What's basketball?"
It's kinda funny when you see how the actors are really like compared to their characters (Just look at Diff'rent Strokes).

As for the show, I somehow don't think Jin is dead yet, but if he is then he will likely make a couple of appearances in the future as a ghost or something like most of the other characters.

I'd like to see where they are going with the numbers, as Hurley saw them again in his car in the future. Will he ever get away from them, or will he be forever reminded of the island?

Also, perhaps Locke died as soon as he left the island for whatever purpose. The reason I think this is because of how he was in a wheelchair before he went on the island, and healed when they crashed on it. Maybe Ben killed him when he shot him, but you can only die when you leave the island (that guy who died in the force field came back). Maybe the others aren't ghosts?

I'm confusing myself.
Mon 09/06/08 at 13:13
Regular
Nin wrote:

> Doesn't sound right. He was an unknown actor and has barely done
> anything since. As far as i remember he asked for a release
> because both his parents died within months of each other.

Yeah that's part of it to I believe, apparently he was trying to make decisions for the future of the character, like the direction they should take with his character. I hope it wasn't in part due to him being difficult (though I guess that would be better than his parents dying :s)
Mon 09/06/08 at 11:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Luetchyboy wrote:
> Eko they had bigger plans for but apparently there were issues
> with the actor i.e. he started thinking he was bigger than the
> show. It's a shame because I liked Eko too but that is the way it
> goes.

Doesn't sound right. He was an unknown actor and has barely done anything since. As far as i remember he asked for a release because both his parents died within months of each other.
Mon 09/06/08 at 11:39
Regular
Alfonse the Turtle wrote:
> I hope Jin isn't dead. I don't know why they love killing my
> favourites so much =| (Eko, Jin and Charlie)

Eko they had bigger plans for but apparently there were issues with the actor i.e. he started thinking he was bigger than the show. It's a shame because I liked Eko too but that is the way it goes.

Charlie was cool but he had nowhere left to go. Plus it made for a great story for the season.

Jin, who knows? (The actor did get an DUI so it doesn't bode well for him!)
Sat 07/06/08 at 17:27
Regular
I hope Jin isn't dead. I don't know why they love killing my favourites so much =| (Eko, Jin and Charlie)
Fri 06/06/08 at 17:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Luetchyboy wrote:
> I also reckon that the last time the
> Island moved it popped up under a certain black rock boat.

Thats one of the better theories i've heard.
I loved Jack's denial about the island moving. Seeing him made to look like an idiot was tremendous.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.