GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 4 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Sorry for stealing your thread Geffdof. Blimey it's been so long since the end of the last series, I can hardly remember what happened.

Anyway here's the article, I'll comment on the new episode when it's shown. Till then here's an interesting article. :)

5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won't)
Tue 11/03/08 at 23:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
Seeing as Michael has to come back to the island some in the next couple of episodes, and that being far easier said than done, then it would make sense for it to be michael.

I'll be upset if it is though, as it's just over complicating things IMO.

The biggest question in my mind is of the four toed statue and a confirmation of the identity of Jacob.
Mon 10/03/08 at 19:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm going with Michael

It could be the invincible guy
Mon 10/03/08 at 18:49
Regular
Who's your money on then Nin? We'll see if you're right
Mon 10/03/08 at 16:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think it's 1 of 3 options.
Michael
Walt
Jacob, who if i remember correctly has some sort of godlike power to see everyone.
Mon 10/03/08 at 16:29
Regular
So who's on the boat? Why does John need to sit down? Do you think it is Michael then?

It must be something good for him to let him out on his own "I'll see you at dinner".
Sun 09/03/08 at 22:28
Regular
Poor episode, but I agree that Juliet in a bikini was pretty good.

Sorry but Goodwin? Did anybody honestly care?
Fri 07/03/08 at 16:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
A good episode at last but where is Smokey?
Also, Juliet in a bikini. Where was she hiding those?
Tue 04/03/08 at 17:09
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
McLong wrote:
> It was surely Michael who opened the door to the sick bay,
> anyone else think the same? He's probably Ben's spy.

You stole that theory off me!

I thought it was a great episode and asks a load more questions. I liked the touch about the book from the Black Pearl, I assume that this will link back to Rosseau's (sp?) advertised episode at some point.

Sucks that we only have two more episodes till the forced 4-week wait and the shortened series, I can't help but think that this will effect the series finally...
Mon 03/03/08 at 19:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
* Adds McLong to Geeky List of Death *

It was a crap episode.
Mon 03/03/08 at 14:23
Regular
Yeah I thought this was a great episode, if a little far-fetched (I suppose the whole idea is). Although I thought they were supposed to be answering questions, not asking more :@

It was surely Michael who opened the door to the sick bay, anyone else think the same? He's probably Ben's spy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.