GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 4 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Sorry for stealing your thread Geffdof. Blimey it's been so long since the end of the last series, I can hardly remember what happened.

Anyway here's the article, I'll comment on the new episode when it's shown. Till then here's an interesting article. :)

5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won't)
Mon 24/03/08 at 19:38
Regular
Poor episode. Sawyer needs an episode.
Mon 24/03/08 at 19:13
Regular
"Monochromatic"
No-one's got anything to say?
Fri 21/03/08 at 10:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Not a bad episode, predictable ending. Ben may actually be one of the "good guys" but he can be a real co**face sometimes and i'm looking forward to him getting whats coming to him.
Wed 19/03/08 at 04:30
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Sad ending but i expect it'll be nothing compared to when you see Jin die. I would think they're setting him up for a Charliesque sacrifice in the next couple of episodes.
It was a flash-forward(Sun) and flash-back(Jin) episode so Jin will die soon, most likely trying to get away. There was actually the Oceanic 8 but as Kate said in court, 2 died.
As for the 6. I dont think Sayid counts amongst them. He's working for Ben and the guy who he killed on the golf course didnt know him (despite the fact the others are world famous).
Tue 18/03/08 at 17:20
Regular
"Mooching around"
Surely there trickery wouldn't go... Well actually, that sounds like a good Lost plot twist.
Tue 18/03/08 at 13:38
Regular
Machie wrote:
> So it was Michael afterall.

What makes you so sure he is the man Henry referred to?
Mon 17/03/08 at 17:28
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Marink wrote:
> Also, I believe Jin is still alive while Sun and Hurley are at
> the gravestone. He claimed to have been married for 2 months,
> although when he was on the island he was wearing a wedding ring.
> So he must be married to someone else and Sun doesn't know about
> it.

This is the way that me and my mate saw it when we watched it last night, thinking about it again I'm not certain Sun was flash-forwarded and Jin was flash-backed just to confuse us.

I'm watching it again on Wednesday with the other half so no doubt my viewpoint will change again.

Oh and the Oceanic 6 are Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sayid, Sun & Aaron. Plus we know that Ben makes it off the island at some point also. We're also wondering what makes Desmond go back to island seeing as he was so desperate to get off, or would he not be counted as one of the Oceanic 6?

Oh, and why are Michael and Walt not counted as the part of the Oceanic 6?
Mon 17/03/08 at 14:43
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Machie wrote:
> So how many surivors was it? 8? So far we've got Jack, Hurley,
> Kate, Sayid, Sun, Aaron, have I missed anyone?

Actually, me, my mum, an uncle and his partner were discussing this weeks ago and we don't think that Aaron is one of the Oceanic 6. Instead, Kate just named her own child Aaron, and the writers used this to mislead us. That's just what I think anyway.

Also, I believe Jin is still alive while Sun and Hurley are at the gravestone. He claimed to have been married for 2 months, although when he was on the island he was wearing a wedding ring. So he must be married to someone else and Sun doesn't know about it.

So many possibilities...
Fri 14/03/08 at 21:57
Regular
So it was Michael afterall. Why doesn't he want them to trust the Captain though?

Yeah a sad ending :( they teased us running two flash backs at once making us think they were together.

So how many surivors was it? 8? So far we've got Jack, Hurley, Kate, Sayid, Sun, Aaron, have I missed anyone?
Fri 14/03/08 at 21:21
Regular
"Mooching around"
Aw, sad ending :(

Opinions?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.