GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 4 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Sorry for stealing your thread Geffdof. Blimey it's been so long since the end of the last series, I can hardly remember what happened.

Anyway here's the article, I'll comment on the new episode when it's shown. Till then here's an interesting article. :)

5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won't)
Mon 03/03/08 at 13:42
Regular
That episode was really good, even if it wasn't terribly progressive in nature. The ending with the phonecall was really sweet. I almost cried. ALMOST.
Sat 01/03/08 at 11:24
Regular
So Penny's father bought a book that mentioned the island from someone from the Black Perl? That old boat on the island?

Also what did it mean in the journal, Desmond is my constant?

Oh and it looks like you were all wrong, the sickness that Desmond was warned about turned out to be true. (Or only if you've had a heavy dose of radiation)

So who smashed up the radio and opened the door? Do you think it's the spy working for Ben? Maybe it's the eye patch guy who killed Charlie, he's snuck onto the boat, he's got to be someone that guy seems to be invisible.
Sat 01/03/08 at 10:41
Regular
"Mooching around"
Nin wrote:
> That was one of the most annoying episodes so far. They're
> heading a bit too much into sci-fi territory for my liking.

I thought it was brilliant, it actually had flash-backs that were interesting and obviously relevant to the plot.

I don't really see how it's heading too sci-fi, all you need to know is that because of the bunker incident, he can experience flash backs like a sort of lucid dream.

Still, very annoying when Penny was about to give some information on The Island and the signal breaks up!
Fri 29/02/08 at 21:50
Regular
I'm sure I saw that guy in the Super Mario Bros movie.
Fri 29/02/08 at 16:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
That was one of the most annoying episodes so far. They're heading a bit too much into sci-fi territory for my liking.
Fri 29/02/08 at 13:26
Regular
"What's basketball?"
I had assumed the other 40 people had died or are believed to have died on the island, which is why they say the 8 survivors...

That explaination is probably too simple though...
Wed 27/02/08 at 15:31
Regular
"Mooching around"
this is fake wrote:
> well mabey i wanted 2 u d*** sucking wan*er

Well that's ok, just don't go into a thread discussing spoilers and not expect to see, well spoilers.

And mind the language please.
Tue 26/02/08 at 18:30
Regular
Tue 26/02/08 at 15:45
Regular
"rest in peace"
oh and by the way i no wat happens in the end so mabey u should be nicer other wise i may tell u
Mon 25/02/08 at 16:27
Regular
"Mooching around"
Indeed, my trust in Lost lies in how well next weeks episode plays out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.