GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost season 4 ****current usa episodes spoilers thread****"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/01/08 at 10:58
Regular
Sorry for stealing your thread Geffdof. Blimey it's been so long since the end of the last series, I can hardly remember what happened.

Anyway here's the article, I'll comment on the new episode when it's shown. Till then here's an interesting article. :)

5 Questions the Lost Writers Need to Answer (And Why They Won't)
Sat 23/02/08 at 00:02
Regular
We didn't talk about the previous episode where Sayid was working for Ben. What did Ben say to him when he was cleaning up his wound? Was it something about doing all this to help the others on the island? I have to wonder if the others still on the island are still their by choice or not. All these future-backs are confusing. You'll remember we saw some where Jack was trying to get back to the Island. Was that before or after the ones we're watching now? I'm guessing after as he seems to be doing well and in the old future-back he seemed all messed up.

I couldn't hear what the boys name was at the end, so I was surprised when Chaos said it was Aaron. I wonder why Kate has him and why Jack doesnt want to see him. Could it be because Jack is his uncle and he's found out about Claire being his half sister?

Maybe whatever disease kills mothers on the island finally killed Claire?

Okay I have a question, where are the 'Others'? It's been so long since I saw the last season that I can't remember what happened. Ben was leading them somewhere, then went off somewhere and got caught. Where are the 'Others' then? And what was so special about that one guy who we were briefly introduced to, who talked about Jacob.

The playing card thing was interesting, perhaps they know about the powers this island has.

Lets home the next episode is more interesting, I want to see Walt and hear the explaination of why he's bigger now.
Fri 22/02/08 at 21:24
Regular
"lets go back"
Nin wrote:
> Bah! I deliberatly avoided anything spoilerish because most
> people wont see the episode until Sunday and then you go and say
> that.
> Well there are 2 reasons they could be the referred to as the
> Oceanic 6. Either the others are still on the island and dont
> want to be found or they're dead.

Sorry. It does say USA eps in the thread title though.
Fri 22/02/08 at 19:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
What I find more interesting, is the test with the cards.

Now, there's no way that anyone, let alone a physics buff, would fail to memorise three cards.

Are they testing for new psychic powers?
Fri 22/02/08 at 19:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Bah! I deliberatly avoided anything spoilerish because most people wont see the episode until Sunday and then you go and say that.
Well there are 2 reasons they could be the referred to as the Oceanic 6. Either the others are still on the island and dont want to be found or they're dead.
Fri 22/02/08 at 19:14
Regular
"Mooching around"
I think he counts as one of the Oceanic Six, something must happen to Claire, or something puts her into a situation where she gives up Aaron to Kate.

As for the story of only 8 surviving the crash, this is probably to protect the rest of the survivors who don't want to be discovered. Though why they say 8 instead of 6 suggests that there are two deaths that are of public notice when "evacuating" people from the island.

Interesting.
Fri 22/02/08 at 18:11
Regular
"lets go back"
Just finished Episode 4

Does Aaron count as one of the 6 or not? Plus why Are they saying only 8 people survived the crash instead of the 40 plus that really did. I'm quite intrigued, but so far this season hasnt grabbed me the way the other seasons did.
Fri 22/02/08 at 14:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Interesting episode but not the most action packed. They're still really dragging out the boat storyline.
I'm really beginning to like what i'm going to refer to as "New flashbacks" as the island storyline is now in the past and each episode revolves around the current time.
Mon 11/02/08 at 10:13
Regular
"What's basketball?"
Miles is a spirit chaneller eh? It just gets stranger and stranger... o_O
Wed 06/02/08 at 01:14
Regular
"Mooching around"
this is fake wrote:
> u f**k i havnt seen seiries 3 go and ruin it 4 me ya crap head

Then don't go into a thread that's discussing season 4?
Tue 05/02/08 at 16:49
Regular
"What's basketball?"
this is fake wrote:
> u f**k i havnt seen seiries 3 go and ruin it 4 me ya crap head

You were warned in the thread's title.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.