GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2008 Formula 1 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/08 at 15:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This is a place where I basically say what I want about the Formula 1 season.

My (ultra long) preview to the new season has been posted.

Formula 1.com Launches Page

Click Here

Ferrari

New Car

McLaren

New Car

Toyota

New Car

BMW

New Car

Red Bull

New Car

Williams

New Car

Renault

New Car

Honda

New Car

Force India

New Car

Toro Rosso are only releasing a revision of their 2007 car with the new chassis coming after a few races.
Sun 18/05/08 at 17:32
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I found out the results of Martin Brundle's appearance in the Formula Palmer Audi series at Spa. He finished 8th in race 1, 7th in race 2 and 6th in race 3. He beat his son twice and lost once. The reports say he was in a race long battle in the last 2 races and lost out both times.
Sun 25/05/08 at 15:48
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Urgh, I can't believe what happened to Sutil. He deserved that 4th place and he ends up with nothing thanks to Raikkonen, who was rubbish today.

Everything really played into Hamilton's hands with the dry line appearing and the switch to dry tyres at the right time.
Sun 25/05/08 at 20:22
Regular
"I like turtles"
Grandprix wrote:
> Urgh, I can't believe what happened to Sutil. He deserved that
> 4th place and he ends up with nothing thanks to Raikkonen, who
> was rubbish today.
>

Couldn't agree more.I was gutted for Sutil,his giant killing act was the drive of the year so far for me .Can't believe he has not jumped right up the shopping lists of some bigger teams with that performance.I can see him in a Red Bull,Renault,BMW,Toyota etc. next year.At the start of the season Hamilton named him as well as Rosberg and Kubica as the guys he expects to give him a hard time over the next few seasons.As for Raikkonens performance today,perhaps the least impressive of his career ?.
Sun 25/05/08 at 23:13
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It was a great shame, a truly brilliant performance in an utterly chaotic race. I've never actually seen a race put to the time limit instead of laps, come to think of it; I guess that's what you get with rain and Monaco, though!
Mon 26/05/08 at 15:53
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It has to be considered one of Raikkonen's worst performances, particularly when he started putting in fastest laps after he crashed into Sutil. Also one of his worst when you consider that he was controlling the World Championship and in one moment, he is chasing again.
Mon 02/06/08 at 15:54
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
So, the Mosley vote is tomorrow and it seems like it could go either way. Will he stay or will he go? If he goes, will the FIA flourish or suffer? If he stays, what impact will it have on motorsport?

Maybe I'm overdramitising it a bit... :)
Tue 03/06/08 at 15:10
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Mosley survives and it would seem like a lot of the smaller nations that are receiving money from the FIA voted to keep him in office. The bigger companies are not happy and it seems like there could be a split and possibly the demise of the FIA.
Wed 04/06/08 at 19:43
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The Americans and Germans seem especially upset by the whole affair, this could be quite a concern; less so in the case of the US, though, I'd imagine, as their main interests in motorsport are within domestic championships?

I reckon a lot more news and reaction is to come soon, after all the Canadian GP is this weekend.
Wed 04/06/08 at 19:50
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The FIA is also involved with the motor industry but we only really hear about them in motorsport.

Talk today suggest that Mosley only really had support from about 5% of the member nations. The German and US make around 60% but they only had 1 vote each.
Wed 04/06/08 at 20:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Grandprix wrote:
> The FIA is also involved with the motor industry but we only
> really hear about them in motorsport.

I assume through crash tests etc?

> Talk today suggest that Mosley only really had support from
> about 5% of the member nations. The German and US make around 60%
> but they only had 1 vote each.

I guess that means it must have come down to funding, then. Maybe the only way he'll resign is bowing to pressure.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.