GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The 2008 Formula 1 Season"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/01/08 at 15:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This is a place where I basically say what I want about the Formula 1 season.

My (ultra long) preview to the new season has been posted.

Formula 1.com Launches Page

Click Here

Ferrari

New Car

McLaren

New Car

Toyota

New Car

BMW

New Car

Red Bull

New Car

Williams

New Car

Renault

New Car

Honda

New Car

Force India

New Car

Toro Rosso are only releasing a revision of their 2007 car with the new chassis coming after a few races.
Mon 21/01/08 at 14:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Williams and Renault launch their new cars. Not many cars left to be launched and we can get to checking the times to get some impression of where they will stack up.
Wed 16/01/08 at 17:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Red Bull release their car hoping it will be reliable and with the feeling they could compete with BMW. It should be a good car and could be an outside bet for a race win or 2.
Mon 14/01/08 at 15:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
BMW launch their new car claiming that it is designed to be forgiving in the handling. We'll have to wait and see about that.
Thu 10/01/08 at 21:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I think it was. I read so much, I can never remember whether the rumour is real or not. The rumour was out a while before someone at Toyota mentioned it.
Thu 10/01/08 at 18:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Wasn't surprised about Fisichella being confirmed really, though if I remember correctly, Klien didn't do too badly testing for them. I think it may be another season of being shown up by a younger driver for him though.

And I don't think it's rumours about Toyota having two years to get it together; I think someone quite senior in the team mentioned it...
Thu 10/01/08 at 14:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Fisichella confirmed as Force India driver and Toyota launch their new car. With rumours that Toyota only have 2 seasons to turn the team around, the pressure is on.
Mon 07/01/08 at 15:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The new McLaren is unveiled. We'll have to see how testing times stack up to see if the new McLaren is any good.
Sun 06/01/08 at 14:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The new Ferrari car has been released. There is a link at the top and I'll post a few more soon.
Thu 03/01/08 at 17:12
Regular
"..."
Looking forward to what will either be a fantastic season, or one that gets completely dominated by Ferrari...

I can see McLaren being weakened by budget cuts as a result of that big fine AND having to completely redisign their car and can't see any of the other top/middle grid teams making the step up.

The key will be just how good Ferrari's new car, their first with no Brawn-influence is. If it's not that good, we could see a grand old scrap between about 6 teams.
Wed 02/01/08 at 15:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
This is a place where I basically say what I want about the Formula 1 season.

My (ultra long) preview to the new season has been posted.

Formula 1.com Launches Page

Click Here

Ferrari

New Car

McLaren

New Car

Toyota

New Car

BMW

New Car

Red Bull

New Car

Williams

New Car

Renault

New Car

Honda

New Car

Force India

New Car

Toro Rosso are only releasing a revision of their 2007 car with the new chassis coming after a few races.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.