GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Mon 10/09/07 at 10:26
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hi Smedders - wasn't sure if you saw the game of Forest vs Rovers? Brilliant match, absolutely brilliant!

Was sure we were in dreamland being 2-0 up against you, but Forest did extremely well in pulling the 2 back.

I don't think it was a penalty, so I think the gas were lucky on that part and unlucky on the part we scored an own goal. So it kind of settles out.

Just It seems really odd right now - Rovers are now in a higher league position than Leeds and Forest... Look forward to the play-off finals with you :p
Sun 09/09/07 at 14:36
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It was a good win for England but it really was expected. Russia will be the tougher test and a poor result will undo the solid performance of Saturday.
Sat 08/09/07 at 17:22
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Nice goal from Wright Phillips hope we put the pressure on now and get a few more.
Sat 08/09/07 at 17:03
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Must win for England today I expect they will but Mclaren will still be under big pressure for the Russia match.
Fri 24/08/07 at 12:02
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I missed all the goals! Everytime I wandered away from the TV for a few mins someone scored. Now if only I could work out how I managed it I may be able to tweak this ability so that everytime I leave the room Liverpool score...
Thu 23/08/07 at 16:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, that England friendly was typical England. They looked pretty good in the first 10 minutes. Then they slowly turned into rubbish.

The other home nations had good results.
Tue 14/08/07 at 18:23
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Leeds on -12

skills xD
Tue 14/08/07 at 18:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Not a great start for us I expected a win against Bournemouth, away to Chester tonight in the League Cup I think we'll get a win.
Mon 13/08/07 at 14:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
2 months and that means he'll miss some England qualifiers.
Sun 12/08/07 at 20:38
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
rooney out :(
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.