GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Fri 11/08/06 at 16:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Tyson out for 4 months :( but not as bad as it could have been. He doesn't need surgery so his knee should hopefully heal as good as new.
Wed 09/08/06 at 14:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Good win for Forest last night 2-0 away at Blackpool nice to see we've kept another clean sheet.

Away to Northampton on Saturday it'll be interesting to see what sort of reception Calderwood gets.

Waiting for the results of Tysons knee scan they should be out later on today and it's not looking good as he's expected to be out for a while.

Also Commons is going to have another scan on his ankle sometime soon and hopefully should be cleared to return to action before too long.
Tue 08/08/06 at 20:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Half time and 1-0 up Jack Lester scoring in the 44th minute :D
Tue 08/08/06 at 16:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Tyson has his scan tomorrow hopefully the news will be good and he'll be back sooner rather than later.

Blackpool are unchanged from Saturday but still have 5 players out so hopefully Forest can capitalised on that with some good attacking play as like Con.... Gone Away says we're pretty solid at the back.
Tue 08/08/06 at 13:05
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> Blackpool away on Tuesday think we'll get at least a point from
> the game.

0-0 draw, I reckon. Can't see us scoring if CC sticks with the 5-3-2, as without Tyson, we have no pace up front and without Commons, no creativity. Our defence and keeper have looked good though and don't see us letting in too many if we stik with 3 centre backs.

I'd personally like to see us go 4-4-2, with Bastians and James pace on the wings, hopefully resulting in a lot of crosses for Holt to feed on, but with Bastians seemingly not figuring due to his age and James sent out on loan, we will struggle.
Sun 06/08/06 at 22:39
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
My lower division team is Hartlepool. It was pretty gutting to see them go down last season and they lost their first game of the season to Swindon.

Luton are not too far aware from me in location and they won.

Norwich lost, which is always a good thing.
Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.