GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Tue 23/10/07 at 02:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Spurs lose again. As much as i like Jol (and i dont even support Tottenham), i think he's finished now and will be gone by the end of the week. It's one thing to be in the relegation zone after 4 games, its something else when you're there after 10 and dont show any signs of getting out.
Mon 22/10/07 at 20:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest 0-0 draw at the weekend disappointing really I thought we'd have beaten Doncaster.

Still got a game in hand though.
Mon 22/10/07 at 15:32
Regular
"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Nin wrote:
> Scotland predictably bottled it.
> I've said all along that I wont mind England not qualifying as
> long as McLaren goes before the World Cup.
> why does McLaren have to be in first instead of england getting in before McLaren.
Mon 22/10/07 at 15:30
Regular
"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Smedlos wrote:
> Chat about football!
> ya let's chat about football who's with me.anybody please.
Mon 22/10/07 at 15:29
Regular
"heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"
Grandprix wrote:
> Disaster for England and Scotland in the Euro qualifiers. England
> need results to go their way and Scotland will probably have to
> beat Italy to get through.
>
> It seems likely that none of the home nations will make it into
> the Euro Championships.
> Too bad for them. hahahahaha see ya lata people.
Thu 18/10/07 at 15:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Scotland predictably bottled it.
I've said all along that I wont mind England not qualifying as long as McLaren goes before the World Cup.
Thu 18/10/07 at 15:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Disaster for England and Scotland in the Euro qualifiers. England need results to go their way and Scotland will probably have to beat Italy to get through.

It seems likely that none of the home nations will make it into the Euro Championships.
Mon 15/10/07 at 21:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Glad to see Forest doing well, Gas hovering above the relegation zone...

One last match for sure at home for me (no season ticket, so cant afford the nice £17 ticket to see my team lose) - which is against my second team, Yeovil.

Either way the result wont be too bad for me :)
Wed 03/10/07 at 20:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest picking up after a poor start - if we win our game in hand we'll go 2nd.
Mon 17/09/07 at 10:15
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
In respect to Rovers losing 3-0 at home to Leeds, I cannot say how we lost with that score line.

We had probably 10 times to chances to score (just a really good goalkeeper) had about 80% of the play. The 3-0 goaline doesn't really reflect gameplay.

Leeds in all fairness were shockingly poor in gameplay (just have some good finishers - ala their 3rd goal being an overhead kick).

Can't rate the officials either. We were offside on a corner kick, allowed Leeds two back passes and some other really strange unexplainable incidents.

My last football match for a while unfortunately as I'm a university for their next game :(
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.