GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Wed 18/10/06 at 12:50
Regular
"..."
It was a pretty good match by all acounts. Good to see Vincent Fernandez and Lewis McGugan make their debuts from the bench, although in the latters case can't believe yet another midfielder has gotten ahead of Beaumont...
Wed 18/10/06 at 13:44
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Pretty boring match (like watching chess, but the Atkins diet of yelling insults at him made the second half fly by!)

We won 1-0 and scored in the 87th minute from a corner. The Torquay goalie sat and watched the ball roll over the line, thinking it was a goal kick (he could have easily picked it up/cleared it. We punished that mistake...

How we all enjoyed the rally of "Atkins, what's the score? Atkins Atkins, what't the score!"
Wed 18/10/06 at 20:59
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Phew, only our second point of the season away from home.
Didn't go, but hats off to those who made the long journey up to Burnley on a Tuesday night.

Things have gone strangely quiet over Michael Rickets, the BBC reporting in their little dail news thing that Southend got rid of him because of his weight, I guess theres no news whilst any contractual wranglings go on (I've heard Leeds are paying a sizable chunk of his wages for us this season).

Hopefully the pints (typo) err points will start to come in again and we can get our season back on track :)
Sat 21/10/06 at 16:24
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest 1-0 up with about half hour to go :D
Mon 23/10/06 at 19:13
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Ha! City go third! Well done Forest!

Whereas the Gas slipped up as predicted - 0-0 draw with (now 5-point) Macclesfield!

Just down to the ref I guess (hardly any decisions our way when it mattered, but he ended up giving Macclesfield more than 10 yellows...)

And Paul Incey-Wincey Spider was in the crowd! Makes up for it really!
Tue 24/10/06 at 09:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Did you see the trouble the away fans caused on Saturday?

Thats the most trouble we've had in ages.
Tue 24/10/06 at 12:58
Regular
"..."
Yep, saw the videos on Youtube of all places, but I think they've been taken down now...
Wed 25/10/06 at 19:49
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Great wins for Chesterfield and Notts County in the League Cup last night thats 2 Premiership teams Chesterfield have beaten in the last 2 rounds.

Bring on Man Utd (assuming they beat Crewe :P)
Thu 26/10/06 at 12:25
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chesterfield at home to Charlton - can they make it 3 Premiership scalps in a row?

After Charltons recent form I think they have a good chance!
Thu 26/10/06 at 12:48
Regular
"..."
Hmm, Thommo sent out on Loan to Tranmere for a month, seems a strange decsion being that he'd be first choice if one of our Central defenders, our right back or our holding midfielder get injured.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.