GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Sun 30/12/07 at 16:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest well and truly beaten yesterday but we still remain second with other results going for us as well.

Tragic news about O'Donnell my thoughts go out to his young family.
Wed 26/12/07 at 17:40
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
0-0 draw against Oldham today can't complain really the charge is still going for us.

Chelsea match was a cracker at the risk of talking about the Premiership in here :D
Sun 23/12/07 at 11:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Good win for Forest yesterday to go top 3 more games up to new years day starting with Oldham on Boxing Day hopefully we'll keep up our promotion push.
Fri 14/12/07 at 21:56
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest at home to Northampton tomorrow I expect a win for us to keep our push for an automatic promotion place going.
Thu 13/12/07 at 19:18
Regular
who where s scotland palace is the team
Thu 13/12/07 at 00:03
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm loving the goal alert service on Sky Sports coverage of the Champions League. I like keeping track of other games that are going on.
Wed 28/11/07 at 22:53
"keep a rockin'"
Dont know if any of you have heard about my local team.. there in the second division in scotland and sitting 1st i think ....... Raith Rovers ! =D
Wed 28/11/07 at 19:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest still going well and into the second round of the FA Cup, good to see we've kept up our form.
Mon 19/11/07 at 21:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest have gone well in the last few weeks and have stormed into the automatic promotion places.

Let's hope we can continue and put some daylight between us and the play off pack.
Mon 05/11/07 at 09:18
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The gas lost 2-0 at home to Bournemout after a shocking display from the team. I sasly admit I joined in the "what a load of rubbish" chant with most of the other gasheads. 10 games without a win and we haven't even won at home this season.

I elected not to get a season tcket this year as I was off t uni. But since I've come back, I've been paying full price tickets. £17 a match to see your team pull out some poor performances in this League against, quite frankly, rubbish sides (not Forest or Leeds - they ought to be above this league) is a joke.

Worked out already I have spent over £125 on match day tickets to watch a team without passion. I can't afford to go until they start winning again.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.