GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Tue 29/01/08 at 17:15
Regular
"..."
bluebird wrote:
> why dont they show the lower team games more goals and more
> exciting?

Because the Premiership teams, in very simple terms, have more fans. More fans = more viewers.
Sat 26/01/08 at 22:42
Regular
the bbc has coverage to show fa cup football games, but they show premiership teams. and the football is sdlow and lack of goals, why dont they show the lower team games more goals and more exciting?
Sat 26/01/08 at 20:07
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
5th Round!

1-0 win away at Barnet means the Gas are in the fifth round. Isaid at the start of the season that Rovers will go to Wembley this year. Judging by our current league position, the Gas may make the final... If we're lucky.

Still think I will be eating my words at the end of the next game. But roll on the draw...
Wed 23/01/08 at 10:46
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Fulham was on and the Gas won on penalties. Absolutely packed and couldn't get to my usual spot for all the glory supporters :p

Seriously, after last night, you can see why Fulham are in the position they are. Shocking side (probably the worst team I've seen all season - including non-league Rushden whom the gas beat 5-1). They had about 6 one-on-ones with the keeper, central penalty box and they still shot it well over or so wide it went for a throw in.

Quite interesting singing "that's why your going down" to a premiership club though.

Jimmy Bullard was their star player and still a comical character out there.

So looks like the Gas's game against Forest is to be rescheduled then?
Mon 21/01/08 at 09:27
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
1-1 draw with Walsall on Saturday. If we had luck on our side it would have been a massacre against Wallsall.

Literally they had one chance and scored (came from the bad pitch where it was at full speed towards the touchline, the ball stopped as if an invisibl player had stopedit, and their player got a cross in and scored it).

Everytime the ball should have stuck it didn't and when it should have rolled it stuck, which caused us no end of grief. Several balls cleared off the line and some scrambles in their penalty rea which their keeper some how saved.

Walsall were a brilliant side, but the Gas should have beat them.

Fingers crossed the game against Fulham will be on tomorrow... pitch looked bad on Saturday, had the rugby on it yesterday and rain (still) forecast for the rest of the week.
Sun 20/01/08 at 17:57
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
2 own goals led to a 2-1 defeat yesterday :(

Ah well.
Sat 19/01/08 at 15:51
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Losing 1-0 away to Swindon at the minute :( hopefully the second half will be better
Tue 15/01/08 at 17:46
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
POSTPONED!!!!!!

Four tickets bought in advance this season and four times the match I've bought them for have been postponed.

I've nearly a season ticket of games still waiting to be used in my wallet :(
Mon 14/01/08 at 21:17
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
FA cup replay against Fulham tomorrow. If we win, we may have to play Swindon again... which would be interesting as last game we had 4 red cards between us, a dodgy penalty and the riots in the street (what an away game to go to hey?). ref ruined that game.

3 wins on the bounce in the league... We are going to have a bit of a League 1 comeback!
Thu 03/01/08 at 17:13
Regular
"..."
Coming back to win 2-1 with only 10 men, actually made me proud. Ref got the sending off wrong.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.