GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/08/06 at 22:09
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Chat about football!
Page:
Sun 09/03/08 at 20:05
Regular
"alllo"
Nearly another upset with the aberdeen v celtic game
Sun 09/03/08 at 16:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Another shock in the FA Cup Cardiff beating Middlesborough at the Riverside.

Only 1 premiership team in the semi's, would love to see a final of non premiership teams.
Sun 09/03/08 at 10:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest are slipping badly 1 point from 6 and really should have been 6 or at least 4.

Automatic spot is getting away from us and the play offs seem to be bad for us, really don't want another season in the third tier.
Thu 06/03/08 at 20:15
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Lost 1-0 against Doncaster. Their goal was good, but I've found a ref worse than Graham poll and Rob Styles combined! Clive Penton! Lets just say...if I wanted to pay £17 for a show ran by 4 clowns, I would have gone to a circus, not a football game. In my mind to write to the FA demanding a refund...
Tue 26/02/08 at 10:01
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Drew against Tranmere on Saturday, although they came with the intent of violence, which the ref instantly saw through.

Off to Millwall for my daytrip this Saturday. Hopefully a win will catapult us up the table.
Sat 23/02/08 at 10:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Away to Leyton Orient today will be a tough game and I'd be happy with a draw.
Thu 21/02/08 at 12:54
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
17th with about 4 games in hand. Win all those, we'll comfortably be sitting in a play-off position.

But quarter finals of the FA Cup... One more win to get to Wembley... I think it's a tall order, but still its West Brom and its on our pitch!
Sun 17/02/08 at 12:30
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Good win yesterday but still 3 points behind the automatic spot even if we win our game in hand.
Wed 13/02/08 at 18:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
1-1 with Leeds last night wouldn't have grumbled before but in the second half we were all over them and should have won
Wed 06/02/08 at 21:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
The gas playing southampton is on BBC on the 16th.

Nice win on Saturday and last night to keep our now 11 games unbeaten run still unbeaten!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.